Milton has a new Hangar!
-> FS2004

#1: Milton has a new Hangar! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:55 pm
    ----
Here at CC that is... Wink

We've made a special section in the FS2004 Download section for Milton's Planes!! This should be a great way to find all his planes in one spot and thanks to Milton for giving CC permission to host them.

#2: Re: Milton has a new Hangar! Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:34 am
    ----
Hey! How cool is that!! We may now go down in the anals of FS history!

#3: Re: Milton has a new Hangar! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:27 pm
    ----
Lol, Milton! Is that a Freudian "lapsus"?

Anyway, it was time we had such a hangar settled: I don't think there's another flying community using so many of Milton's planes as here at CC - well, of course, the best fly only the best Mr. Green Cool

Wink

Marco

#4: Re: Milton has a new Hangar! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:00 pm
    ----
Smile

Glad you like the new shed for your baby's Milton !!

fled
Cool

#5: Re: Milton has a new Hangar! Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:21 pm
    ----
- Milton

is that right?

#6: Re: Milton has a new Hangar! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:30 pm
    ----
- FF_StepChild
- Milton

is that right?

LOL, I think it should have two 'N's' to help stop confusion Smile

#7: Re: Milton has a new Hangar! Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:18 am
    ----
No, I kinda like it with one "n". Smile

#8: Re: Milton has a new Hangar! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:07 am
    ----
LOL...

#9: Re: Milton has a new Hangar! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:24 pm
    ----
Milton's planes are too good to leave in a hangar....besides, it's too annal-retentive. Laughing

#10: Re: Milton has a new Hangar! Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:11 pm
    ----
LOL I'm sure others will, with deliberation, agree. LOL

#11: Re: Milton has a new Hangar! Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:33 pm
    ----
Razz
I recently lost a hard drive Sad anyways when i reinstalled FS 9 milton's planes were the first i downloaded , it worked out gave me an excuse to trim down my hanger anyways, get rid of planes i never fly, for some strange unknown reason, i tend to go with either the spartan, howard or beech 18, speaking of beech 18 saw a gorgoues red n black one at a local airport recently, tried to find the owner but the FBO said he wasn't around, tryin to schedule a time when he is, for a "check ride" if he'll let me Smile also took some pics will post them when i can

#12: Re: Milton has a new Hangar! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:10 pm
    ----
Hi horseman88!

We agree and Milton's planes are outstanding additions to anyone's collection! I think I may have seen that same Beech18 at the Indianapolis Air Show a few years back. If it's the same one, (red and black), it's got a couple of modded Pratt and Whitney engines that allow that plane to do some crazy things...lol

At that same show was a Lear painted the same colors... Wink

-> FS2004