A few a/c you wont regret downloading !
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:40 pm
    ----

Some more cool "must-haves" from FS Freeware :

www.fsfreeware.com/dcd...Aircrafts/
(just type in a/c name in the search window under "resource name ")

DeHavilland DH82a - this plane is awesome ! comes with floats
and wheels ... the engine noise ... well you'll like it !

and two from Unreal Aviation ..
-the Skywalker twin engine chopper ..... waay beechin with the babes !

-the Bushman Autogyro with wheels and floats ( 2 downloads
.. make sure you get ver.3 from 12/04/2004) ...this one is too
cool with awesome radial engine sound and REAL chick factor too !

I had a blast buzzin around with these fellas ..they are well rendered
all around ... I highly suggest them for their FUN factor ! Laughing

#2: Re: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:25 pm
    ----
downloaded them all,,,plus a few other things,,,,,gotta try and keep up ya know,,,,,,,but im having prbs with that skywalker thing,,,,,,,,,the site where I found it is giving me a migraine,,,,,,,I signed up,,,got my password thing all done,,,,but its telling me I hafta enable cookies for it,,,,did that the way it said,,,still nothing,,,cant log in,,,,,so now its telling me to allow my firewall to allow this site to do god knows what to me,,,,,if I gotta go through all this,,I dont think this site is for me....no others are asking for all this,,,so if one could maybe just send me a zip file with this rig thatd be more my speed,,,,,,,but not gonna allow this site to spam the hell outa me for it,,,,,,,,sorry I never made it back but obviously now ya know why,,,catcha hopefully tomorrow,,,,,,,

#3: Re: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:50 pm
    ----

They are also available here:
www.hovercontrol.com/

look under the various/misc. category. pg. 4 I think

make sure you get ver.3

#4: Re: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:00 pm
    ----
cool,,,,thanks Lurps,,,,,I will get it tomorrow from there for sure,,,,,yeah,,I got sent to this site never seen before,,,good thing I never allowed anything on there,,,cause already since then I have had 2 intrusion attempts on my computer,,,,have not had one in months and all of a sudden I'm getting inbound crap coming up in my firewall,,,,,,,but anyways,,,thanks again bud.....

#5: Re: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:34 pm
    ----
I know what you mean about Unreal Aviation.....chicks can't resist a "rocket man"....Heidi, in the background, is feeling dejected that I didn't choose her....

#6: Re: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:54 am
    ----
LOL, access to the "Luv Shack" is much easier now! Hey, who's the height-challenged pilot that needs the little box to stand on to kiss Gretchen (see lower right in pic)......

#7: Re: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:47 am
    ----
well.....got my skywalker all put together, tuned up and was able to take it for a little flight around the sty before it got too dark,,,,,,HOLY MAN,,,,,,the torque on that lil' thing sure caught me off gaurd,,,,,,was all over the place and am now going to learn how to hover all over again,,,,,and I sure didnt win any points with the ladies with my feebled landing attempt either,,,,,,think I mighta sprained my ankles bringin it down lemmee tell ya',,,,but yeh',,,,thanks Lurps,,,,can see we will have some fun storming barns with these lil' toys,,,,,,,lol Twisted Evil

#8: Re: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:43 pm
    ----

Just a few of the great repaints available at Hovercontrol:
www.hovercontrol.com/
for the Unreal Aviation Autogyro..... just click on file downloads
enter " xg " in search window under " all categories " and click go.
Poof ! there they are ... !

The U.S. float gyro:

The Reno Racer gyro:

The Red Baron gyro:

The French float gyro:

Many more ! And all are easy to download and install.

Could make for great fun for the Saus at the pigsty with some autogyro
air races !

#9: Re: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:38 pm
    ----
Any Interest in an "EZ Install" Self-installer with both the float and wheeled models of the latest version, pus all additional paints already added in, in a single one-time no-muss no-fuss download?

Then....we can get as many as possible together, and go for that...umm...record we were talkin about...sssshhhh!!!!

#10: Re: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:40 pm
    ----

Hehe Ascout ... Heidi was only dejected because it was you who just landed and not me ....... Mr. Green
Her disappointment did not last long .... nothin like a pineapple rub
to get the mood right ...... Cool

#11: Re: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:42 pm
    ----

Well, I've got em all now Stoopy ...

But I bet an EZ installer would get alot more guys interested!

#12: Re: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:34 pm
    ----
"Everybody wants something.....I wanted an upload, and for my sins, they gave me one...."

Well what the heck. Just completed it and uploading now.....will post the URL when complete....this is gonna rock.

Plus....there's a special mission or 'project' for this.....so all the Sau's we can get set up with this, the better......more later.....:D

#13: Re: A few a/c you wont regret downloading ! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:26 pm
    ----
Okey Dokey, Shmokey!!!!!

Ask and it shall be done....."The Whole Enchilada"....Unlimited Aviation Bushman Autogyro with all repaints, both float and wheel versions, all ready in a two-click install....

216.176.86.154/jg300/EZ_X-Gyro3.zip

Oh, and since, with all the various repaints, it's highly unlikely they were added in the same order, it'd probably be wise to download this if you already have ot anyways, just so everything matches between everyone. Won't hurt a dang thing to install this even if ya already have it.

Would like someone to download and report results please....works great for me here!!!

Will share in regular FS2k4 forum for all interested Com-C members if all goes well....

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum