im still around ...... kind of
-> Officer's Club

#1: im still around ...... kind of Author: RCAF_Spanky PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:40 am
    ----
stoped in to say hello hope all are well ~S
Spanky

#2: Re: im still around ...... kind of Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:46 am
    ----
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanky! Good to hear from you! I seen you PM'd me the other day, but missed getting back to you in time..:wink:

How you doing?

#3: Re: im still around ...... kind of Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:48 am
    ----
Hey Spanky..long time no see bud...how are ya.

#4: Re: im still around ...... kind of Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:33 am
    ----
Razz

Hey Spanky !!

Long time not seen ya bro!

Hope all is well at your end

Drop by anytime here and make yourself at home

fled

#5: Re: im still around ...... kind of Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:36 am
    ----
helloooo Spanky hope all is good on your end ~S~

#6: Re: im still around ...... kind of Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:27 pm
    ----
Hey, Spanky, good to see you again!

Marco

#7: Re: im still around ...... kind of Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:36 pm
    ----
Spaaaaaaanky Old Bud, still dancin on tables? lol missed ya man

~S~ Tank

#8: Re: im still around ...... kind of Author: BS_Scotty PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:54 pm
    ----
Hiya Spanks!!

#9: Re: im still around ...... kind of Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:56 pm
    ----
Scotty? Rubbin me eyes!...lol Hiya Scotty!! How you been?

#10: Re: im still around ...... kind of Author: BS_Scotty PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:40 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Scotty? Rubbin me eyes!...lol Hiya Scotty!! How you been?

Howdy Bushy!! Been real good....how about yourself? (you should get them eyes checked if they are botherin ya....age has a way of creepin up on us...hehe) Razz

#11: Re: im still around ...... kind of Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:28 pm
    ----
spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanky now let me think?

-> Officer's Club