...and you thought YOU had no life!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:45 pm
    ----
...as if a bunch of guys with flying pig personas fantasizing about being pilots in a German fighter squadron wasn't bad enough, I'd like to introduce you to these guys...if only to make you all feel better about yourselves. (You might show this to your Significant Others, the next time they give you that " Rolling Eyes " look....)

www.klingonlegion.com/.../index.php

#2: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:01 pm
    ----
What's scarin' me right now is that YOU found it somehow....what's the story with that?!

#3: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
What's scarin' me right now is that YOU found it somehow....what's the story with that?!

A fair question...I better come clean....

Over on the V-Rod forums, a guy said his trip odometer display suddenly appeared to look like a readout in Klingon script...that is to say, incomplete LED dig. numbers...someone recommended following that link because they made it sound pretty darn disturbing. I did and it was!

(you'll notice it bills itself as "the premier communications console for Klingons and allies"...which implies that somewhere, there is at least one even less impressive forum for this stuff)

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

BTW, their CO is a "Council Lord"...you're just a Sqdn. CO, so who are you to question me?! Until you achieve "lord" status, Get Bent! Razz

#4: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:39 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

Rolling Eyes OOOkkkaaayyy, Ascout.

#5: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:06 pm
    ----
- fr8ycat
- JG300-Ascout

Rolling Eyes OOOkkkaaayyy, Ascout.

Back off, Richard, or I'll publish the logs showing all your hits HERE:
Richard's Homepage

Shocked

Laughing

#6: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:34 pm
    ----
LMAO.

Shocked Looks like I won the 2001 "Webby Award".

#7: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:50 pm
    ----
GOTCHA'!

#8: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:28 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
...BTW, their CO is a "Council Lord"...you're just a Sqdn. CO....

Good Gawd, Man!!!...you say that as if it's a bad thing!!!

"There (with a plastic pocket-protector sitting in a cardboard mockup command chair typing on a customized Klingon-character-set keyboard) but for the Mercy of God go I..."

Never HAPPIER to be C/O and Oberst of the Fighting' Wild Saus'!!!!!!!

#9: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:00 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy

"There (with a plastic pocket-protector sitting in a cardboard mockup command chair typing on a customized Klingon-character-set keyboard) but for the Mercy of God go I..."

Never HAPPIER to be C/O and Oberst of the Fighting' Wild Saus'!!!!!!!

You say that like you don't want us to believe you actually have one... Wink

This character set is shown below. This picture is a GIF made from a display of a METAFONT version, coded by Mark Shoulson, based on the TrueType version made by Dr. Lawrence Schoen. The TrueType version, as well as PostScript Type I versions, are available from the KLI, for Macintosh and PC platforms.

...and we're just as glad to have you "lord" over our little sty!

#10: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:48 pm
    ----
Dude.....

Dang... and I totally bought into the story of how this came to be...yeah..."There I was, over at the manly-man HD V-ROD forum, checkin' up on specs and stuff 'bout my new big boss bad@ss 120-HP V-twin monster, and well, this fellow rider dude was havin' a problem and so..."

OK, cool.... heck I remember the time I was covered in ATF underneath my old '66 'stang replacing a tranny mount, in my gravel driveway while it was rainin', holding the trans up with one arm because the jack broke halfway up, while I was wrenching with the other hand and chewing a big hunk of cheddar cheese, smoking a cigar and tossing back Jagermeister while the cheerleader next door was throwing me beaver shots....and a piece of newspaper blew in from the driveway and I noticed an ad about how J.C. Penney's was having a two-day-only sale on decorative wall coverings and draperies....". Sure!

But now....WTF? METAFONT? GIF? Truetype and Postscript type I?

And....and...fer cripes'sake....

MacIntosh??????!!!

Ya got a URL fer that??

#11: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:14 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
But now....WTF? METAFONT? GIF? Truetype and Postscript type I?

And....and...fer cripes'sake....

MacIntosh??????!!!

Ya got a URL fer that??

Everything you want to know about studying for your TOKFL test. (Test of Klingon as a Foreign Language):
www.kli.org/

Ya' see, one thing just led to another...couldn't resist perusing the Klingon forum to see "how the other 1/1,000,000,000 lived".

("I was stuck in the same old job, until I learned medical transcription in a foreign language. 'Klingon Language Institute' gave me a whole new future in the high paying world of professional translation services...now I'm rollin' in dukets")

#12: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:19 pm
    ----
What's the tittle for XO? : Prince? or maybe "King's fool" ?

Everybody needs an exultory (if that's a word) sometimes, but, man, some people are so..... you know.

#13: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:21 pm
    ----
That "b" looks just like a fish...

and one would need a pretty wide pen to write in this crap langage... lol Twisted Evil

#14: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:24 pm
    ----
wooo.... I'm doing way too much lol's.... rotflmao

#15: Re: ...and you thought YOU had no life! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:28 pm
    ----
- JG300-EXOS
What's the tittle for XO? : Prince? or maybe "King's fool" ?

Everybody needs an exultory (if that's a word) sometimes, but, man, some people are so..... you know.

When Kissinger was asked how he should be addressed when he had dual appointments as Sec. of State and a Nat'l Security Advisor, he said: "Excellency... will be sufficient."

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum