Don't mess with Skwirrells!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:36 am
    ----
www.signonsandiego.com...ffdog.html

Stoopid humans!

#2: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:13 am
    ----
LOL...

#3: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: sweets PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:11 am
    ----
lol cute Cool Wink

#4: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:42 pm
    ----
Shocked

Oi !!

Is that squirrel washing down a pint if guinness ?

Didn't know that squirrels managed to get over the age limit to allow 'm entrance in a pub !

What's the average estimated age or life expectancy of the average squirrell ??

Food for tought me thinks................... Laughing

fled
Rolling Eyes

#5: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:57 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus

What's the average estimated age or life expectancy of the average squirrell ??

If they get caught in my yard..............about 1 minute. Laughing

#6: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:19 pm
    ----
Laughing rotflmao Laughing

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Sat May 20, 2006 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:46 am
    ----
I got a special cast iron stew pot for them dastartdly Skwirrrels!!!!

~S~ Tank

#8: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:21 am
    ----
Bullyin sobz!

Lifespans for squirrels differ depending on the model (Ford, Buick, Dodge, etc).

However, for RedSkwirrells, it is generally accepted to be five to seven years.

This can vary considerably depending on the local rifle / catapult / cat / Tanker population which can reduce the figure dramatically.

Conversely, Guiness consumption has been found to have a 'wild' effect on the natural redskwirrell aging process which can be enhanced further by cuddling good-looking nurses.
in particular

It is known that one RedSkwirrell in particular has managed to reach the age of 46 (human years) and is still going strong.

Good looking nurses are strongly advised to avoid him.

At all costs!

#9: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:01 am
    ----
LMAO Shades...

#10: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:14 am
    ----
Hmmmmm to think of it. A "tanked" Skwirrel aint to bad, they are marinated already!!!! Now get into me pot ya dang Skwirrel.

~S~ Tank

#11: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:15 pm
    ----
Tank, u gatz until 19th June ta let me n Rilla rip a new hole in ur CFS1 butt.
We hadda move to furball, but you can still get good medical attention.

Razz

Last edited by Shades on Sun May 21, 2006 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total

#12: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:16 am
    ----
- Shades

Stoopid humans!

THIS is news? Do they not have "Cops" on TV where you live? Stoopid people are EVERWHERE!!

C

#13: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:46 am
    ----
Sad to report, my brother's a UK cop (Scotland Yard and all that).
That's what I based it on.
Wink

(lol j/k - I luvvim ta bits)

#14: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:58 pm
    ----
Ya know there Ol'Shady, Skwirrells are natural born thieves Twisted Evil , stealing seeds and such from bird feeders and letting those poor lil birdies go hungry! Unlike those dastardly Skwirrells, I gave my CFS 1 CD to a homeless gent that needed to find something clean to eat off of. Laughing .

BTW what are ya going to do when the zone closes? I would like to cya 1 on 1 in IL2FB with lil Ol'me (throws down the gaunlet). As protocol dictates you have the choice of weapons either in 4.04m or 4.05m. As you well surmise after the duel if you are dead and stinking I will gut ya, skin ya and cook ya, then...... use some of your bones to clean my only tooth!!
(in Arkansas this is a badge of honor) lol.

~S~ Tank

#15: Re: Don't mess with Skwirrells! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:39 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes
Lemme see (looks around in the galley)
I got meself a tanker and a squirrel.......... mmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll better wack 'm in the Rayburn together and let 'm cook for a wee while
and by the looks of it I don't need to add any butter either as they are both fat enough Twisted Evil

Any of you Yankie fella's have a good recepy for this combination?

Here in Europe we don't seem to have a decent recepy for this fine cousine Laughing

Laughing Laughing
fled
Twisted Evil

-> Officer's Club