Flying with the Oldies!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Flying with the Oldies! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:32 am
    ----
Oldies not referring to age in any sort of way, but I logged in to Com-Central to check the forums and glanced off to the left to see Exos, Turkey and Acro on TS! I of course couldn't resist and hopped into CFS3 for a few good hops with ol' Turkey.

Sorry I could only listen on TS last night, wife was asleep not more than 3 feet from me and would have been horrendously upset if she heard a loud SUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEE in the room!

Was great to see 4 of us fellow swine stinkin' up the place once again! Got some great screen shots of Acro just INCHES off of Turkey's wing, very close formation flying and well done by all! Let me know if you want the screenies.

#2: Re: Flying with the Oldies! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:25 pm
    ----
Damn, that is cool!!!!!!

#3: Re: Flying with the Oldies! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:51 am
    ----
I think perhaps the only time having met Acro.....

#4: Re: Flying with the Oldies! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:24 am
    ----
Acro is a great guy and a busy guy too... haven't run into him myself in a while but it's always exellent to see him around.

OK I'll admit I was so inspired by hearing this that I spent Saturday tweaking my current CFS3 install and getting it all primed up for action. I hadn't really done much with it since getting the hot new rig (didn't need to!) but I put in all the MAX texture tweaks and fine-tuned the setup....then took it out for a little test drive, of course!

Looks better than ever now, and I get even more tons of chunks that come off any planes in my gunsight...makes squeezing the trigger even more highly rewarding ! Laughing

Kick the tires....

Light the fires.....

SUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

#5: Re: Flying with the Oldies! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:41 pm
    ----
Well over the past couple of weeks I have been on trying to get my CFS3 skills up. Haven't seen anybody except Turkey and he was in a 90% room which for now is out of my league.

Been getting tore up, but having fun doing it.

#6: Re: Flying with the Oldies! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:04 pm
    ----
Arrrggh, yeah we need to give you more air cover! My apologies, Fr8ycat...the PROPS things has been soaking up my time, but part of getting my CFS3 config all tweaked up was to gear up for more action. I miss the smell of the kill, the magazines are always kept empty in those pylon racers!

I'm heading out for about two weeks of travel in the meantime though, so as always just give a shout here when you're heading online, and there's a good chance a fellow Sau will spot it and head your way if at all possible!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum