Military Flights
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#241: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:45 pm
    ----
- RAF92_BattleHawk
WoW this is going nowhere. You guys are talking about Mr. Hope and no work is being done Wink

Think again, Pal. Wink

#242: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:17 pm
    ----
- RAF92_BattleHawk
WoW this is going nowhere. You guys are talking about Mr. Hope and no work is being done Wink

Battlehawk.........loose lips sink ships man..............thanks for letting the secret out! Rolling Eyes

#243: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:31 am
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
- RAF92_BattleHawk

Battlehawk.........loose lips sink ships man..............thanks for letting the secret out! Rolling Eyes

Yeah, one more OPSEC slipup like that again, and you'll havta' answer to this guy! Evil or Very Mad

Click here for larger image: img.photobucket.com/al.../PhuMe.jpg

#244: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:25 pm
    ----
Shocked

WOW!!!

Hey I know that dude!!!

#245: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:19 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Yeah, one more OPSEC slipup like that again, and you'll havta' answer to this guy! Evil or Very Mad

Eh......not much of a threat. That kid looks a little wet behind the ears if you ask me. Wink

#246: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:43 am
    ----
OK, here's where we're at...even got a "Pink Team" (Hunter-Killer) assembling, saddling up, and "gametime" shots...

I'm pullin' out all the stops on this one...it will make any other scenery I've done instantly obsolete, I think.

Also the terminal with pax in/at it. Check it out this way for full effect shots...just click the links(no downsizing that way, maximize images in lower right corner for max effect):

img.photobucket.com/al...kteam2.jpg

img.photobucket.com/al...nkteam.jpg

img.photobucket.com/al...dleup2.jpg

img.photobucket.com/al...metime.jpg

img.photobucket.com/al...etime2.jpg

img.photobucket.com/al...ermtop.jpg

img.photobucket.com/al...ontpax.jpg

Enjoy.....

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

#247: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:43 am
    ----
- RAF92_BattleHawk

Yeah, man.....hey we're workin' as hard as possible on it, here. You're just not used to the long schedules required on these Gov't projects.... Smile

It's comin' along BH, no worries.....

#248: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:46 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- RAF92_BattleHawk

Yeah, man.....hey we're workin' as hard as possible on it, here. You're just not used to the long schedules required on these Gov't projects.... Smile

It's comin' along BH, no worries.....

Go back one post and have a look. Wink

#249: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:48 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
OK, here's where we're at...even got a "Pink Team" (Hunter-Killer) assembling, saddling up, and "gametime" shots...

Also the terminal with pax in/at it. Check it out this way for full effect shots...just click the links(no downsizing that way):

Enjoy.....

ABSOLUTELY SLICK!! (pardon the pun).

One suggestion you might have seen coming....the individual in the brighter-green uniform by a UH-1, might benefit form some color/contrast/hue adjustment to match the other figures. I'd be happy to take that on if I can get that texture along with one of the other ones it should match more closely. My Dad's got the ultimate set of tools, we can fix it.... Laughing

#250: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:49 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- JG300-Ascout

Also the terminal with pax in/at it. Check it out this way for full effect shots...just click the links(no downsizing that way):

Enjoy.....

ABSOLUTELY SLICK!! (pardon the pun).

One suggestion you might have seen coming....the individual in the brighter-green uniform by a UH-1, might benefit form some color/contrast/hue adjustment to match the other figures. I'd be happy to take that on if I can get that texture along with one of the other ones it should match more closely. My Dad's got the ultimate set of tools, we can fix it.... Laughing

The pilot or the guy with the M-16..(or both)? I can send both anyway...watch yer email....

#251: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:55 am
    ----
The bright-green pilot for sure, and now that you mention it, the gray-ish soldier leaning down slightly with the M-16, behind him. Will keep an eye out for the incoming "package".....

#252: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:56 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
The bright-green pilot for sure, and now that you mention it, the gray-ish soldier leaning down slightly with the M-16, behind him. Will keep an eye out for the incoming "package".....

Already sent.... Wink

#253: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:33 am
    ----
Right back at ya....

#254: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:11 pm
    ----
Wow! Looks awesome Ascout.

Cant wait to fly the new and improved Phu Bai.

#255: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:36 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
Wow! Looks awesome Ascout.

Cant wait to fly the new and improved Phu Bai.

Thanks, Fr8ycat...and by the way...I was just in touch with Tom Payne, whose photo I use for the Bob Hope thing...he has given approval to use anything from his pics for this project. He'd formerly been a...guess what?!...UH-1C pilot in '66-'67 and later in ATC at Phu Bai....major wealth of information there regarding Phu Bai ops.

This project is a major "GO" and should be ready for testing by Monday, if not sooner... Wink

-> FS2004