Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Is Now Dead
-> Officer's Club

#1: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Is Now Dead Author: KaoticOne PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:38 pm
    ----
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, has once again been reported to have been killed. This is not the first time the insurgent leader has been said to have met his end, but with more information coming in it does appear this might be the last such report. The insurgency leader was said to have been killed along with seven other members of his group in a safe house during a meeting. It is rumoured he was 'given up' by someone within his organisation allowing the coalition forces to launch an air strike on his position.

To All of those fine men and women that died by this "man's" army, this one is for you.

While it is certainly is good news, but I think the violence is about to take on a wild fire type of intensity once his minions find this is confirmed. My thoughts right now are with the soldiers over there right now with knots in their stomachs fearing severe retaliation. Take care over there.

20, of Roscoe, Illinois.
Killed in action when his unit was ambushed by the enemy in Al Hillah, Iraq. Assigned to C Company, 1st Battalion, 502nd Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), Fort Campbell, Kentucky. Died on March 31, 2003.

He might not have killed you Brandon, but hopefully your comrades will see a lull in KIA's since this ass is now dead. I miss ya bro and when I heard about this you were the first person I thought of. So have a beer and a fine cigar wherever you are.

#2: Re: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Is Now Dead Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:43 pm
    ----
Well put.

#3: Re: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Is Now Dead Author: KaoticOne PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:46 pm
    ----
Thanks. I grew up with Brandon all my life until he left for the Army. Such a shame. I miss the lil guy. BUT I can't forget about all the other men and women suffering the same fate as he did or the thousands that have lost limbs. War sucks.

#4: Re: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Is Now Dead Author: Adrian_Wainer PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:28 pm
    ----
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Is Now Dead

Good!

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

„Ik val aan, volg mij!�
Rear-Admiral Karel Doorman Battle of the Java Sea 1942

#5: Re: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Is Now Dead Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:53 am
    ----
I couldn't even put in to words the feelings once the news of Zarqawi had reached me. I echo your feelings Chaotic - well put, and thank you

SSG
US Army

-> Officer's Club