HOLY MOLEY!!!!! What a GREAT FREE Utility for FS9!!!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#61: Re: HOLY MOLEY!!!!! What a GREAT FREE Utility for FS9!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:24 am
    ----
Ahh, no thanks or anything needed, 1Bullet....this is really nothing compared to the people who actually make the tools, aircraft, and sceneries which are the heart of the matter, like Matthias Neusinger, Fr8ycat, and Ascout...as well as "Stranger" making a nice tool for this too. I just blab about 'em, and it's all part of the hobby...a very fun and rewarding hobby.
Heck I have projects needing completion that are "owed" and if I didn't sleep so much, they'd be done already. But this particular aspect seemed to be somewhat integral to what a couple of those projects relate to so I wanted to get it nailed down and out of the way so peeps could start getting familiar and using it...heheh..... Wink

#62: Re: HOLY MOLEY!!!!! What a GREAT FREE Utility for FS9!!!!! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:18 pm
    ----
Your right, I should thank everyone who donates their time to this hobby to make it better and more fun............So a BIG THANKS Smile to all of ya whow put in time and effort to better the hobby.
Hobby...........Hey thats good.....Maybe if I explain that to the wife she'll leave me alone when I'm flying..........................NOT

#63: Re: HOLY MOLEY!!!!! What a GREAT FREE Utility for FS9!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:28 pm
    ----
Having been involved in a few freeware projects, nothing says "Thank You" so much as a screenshot......devs love to see people enjoying their stuff.

fs-recorder.net/forum/

...if you're so inclined... Wink

#64: Re: HOLY MOLEY!!!!! What a GREAT FREE Utility for FS9!!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:38 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Having been involved in a few freeware projects, nothing says "Thank You" so much as a screenshot......devs love to see people enjoying their stuff.

fs-recorder.net/forum/

...if you're so inclined... Wink

...and that's a fact!

#65: Re: HOLY MOLEY!!!!! What a GREAT FREE Utility for FS9!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:39 pm
    ----
Update: Speaking of people who develop cool stuff for the community, a nice gent named "Stranger" has developed a cool little applet for renaming or reassigning the aircraft type inside the recorder files. It works quite well and is much better than the hex-editor option. If you go look at the how-to on the previous page, you'll see the How-To has been updated appropriately as to where to get the tool and how to use it. Much simpler and less scary now since no hex-editing is necessary.

Also.....couple cool things......here's another thread with some other helo pix taken by someone who's been in the discussions over at the FS-Recorder site......

forums.simflight.com/v...66dbb35a26

..and a couple videos which made heavy use of FS Recorder, to demonstrate what can be done....I haven't watched 'em all, just the first two really, and the first one is a nice little sample of what can be done with minimal effort....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVY8LO-mubY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8bR3UmkTso

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIS2RLNCpd4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDluF-q6ctg

#66: Re: HOLY MOLEY!!!!! What a GREAT FREE Utility for FS9!!!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:12 pm
    ----
some nice vids.

#67: Re: HOLY MOLEY!!!!! What a GREAT FREE Utility for FS9!!!!! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:09 am
    ----
yeah....a very cool tool indeed and it will certainly come in handy for my next vid.....which I promise to put some serious effort into...hope to have something by mid january for sure and also looking forward to help with any JG300 community projects that may pop up.

by the way in that 3rd vid with the flanker it was very cool to see the guy perform "the pugachev", (cobra) manouver...very cool...

by the way Fr8ycat was wondering if you have stumbled across any of my lil' vid's I made upon discovering flight sim vidding....have 3 of them and although they arent thought out or anything I think their great,,,,so much fun when it all comes together. Main thing I need to work on is slowing down and putting time and effort into it...I rushed through the three I made cause once I get started I just want to see the finished product...Anyway if you havent seen any of them at least watch this one...was my second one and I think it turned out OK.
Made using..
payware FRAPS
windows movie maker
FS9 and CFS3
flying around my home town of Golden B.C. with the Holger Sandmann B.C terrain mesh in Stoopy's awesome repaint of our beloved 109.

please check it out if you havent seen it

216.176.86.154/jg300/V...0again.wmv

#68: Re: HOLY MOLEY!!!!! What a GREAT FREE Utility for FS9!!!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:41 am
    ----
Great video Hoppa !!

fled
Cool

#69: Re: HOLY MOLEY!!!!! What a GREAT FREE Utility for FS9!!!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:30 pm
    ----
Nice work Hoppa. I have started on a couple of vids in the past and just never finished em. Other projects would always pop up and take my time.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum