Bloody hell, it's was Jel
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> 401RCAF Public Forum

#1: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:35 pm
    ----
Swapped a few text messages via cell phone with Jel during the week.

He's well and hopes everyone else is OK, he sends his best to you all.

He says, with three teenage people in the house, he has no chance of getting on the net.

#2: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:58 am
    ----
Shocked

BLIMEY !!

did he come up for Air ??? Laughing

Good to hear he is doing well, also seems then that he got himself a complete family in one bang Laughing

Who knows maybe sometime he can get himself to do some flying with us again Wink

fled
Cool

#3: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:23 am
    ----
That was great news hearing from him...:D

#4: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:19 am
    ----
tell him to give me a call ...that is a "telephone call" not a "food call"

#5: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:48 am
    ----
jelly is alive and well ..... will be workin with him again from next week

Hey Hit how goes things?

Sly

#6: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:21 am
    ----
-S-

Cripes..!!!!...if you hear from him again, say Hi from Hammer..miss him shootin holes in my ass..lol...how is every one else..???...looking forward to BOB..??..saw some screens and cant wait to fly it..looking for a new rig for that one..

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#7: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:43 pm
    ----
hey guy's... things aren't going so well right now, Joanne (my wife) is in the hospital in intensive care after having major surgery on Tuesday , she is not recovering very well and I am exhausted from being there since Tuesday, very worried and ready to drop. Stoney.. thanks alot for being there for me the other night to talk to bud, I really appreciate it.

It's great to see all you guy's still here, take care and I will get back as soon as I can.

Hit

#8: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:37 pm
    ----
Sorry to hear that Hit, best wishes to your wife and hope for a speedy recovery.

#9: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:02 pm
    ----
OUCH Hit!!

My prayers are with Jo and you...

Let us know if there is anything we can do...

#10: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:19 pm
    ----
-S-

sorry to hear the news Hit...best wishes and think positive... she is in the best place on the planet to be to recover..Canadian medicine is second to none..remember, as you get older, things take a little longer...hope to see you soon buddy.........!!!

#11: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:00 am
    ----
Sorry to hear this Hit,

All the best wishes for a speedy recovery.

And if we can do anything please don't hesitate to ask us

fled

#12: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:10 pm
    ----
our thoughts with you Hit and Jo..

Anything we can do just give us a shout..always there for you

get well soon JO

Your good friend Sly

#13: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: Thud68Location: AZ USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:34 pm
    ----
Your friends have said it all Hitnan. Hang in there Bud!!!!!!!!!!!

#14: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:40 pm
    ----
Thanks guy's... she is showing signs of improvement and is looking alot better than she did 2 day's ago, she is still sedated but they are going to wake her up and take her off the oxygen to see how she does. I am hoping that she pulls through this rough time soon so she can get back home. This has been THE toughest week of my entire life.

Take care and I will keep you updated as to how she is doing.

Hit

#15: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:48 pm
    ----
-S-

Glad to hear the good news Hit..!! as I mentioned, just takes a little longer when you are older....

-> 401RCAF Public Forum