Computer Golf
-> Officer's Club

#1: Computer Golf Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:13 pm
    ----
-S-

Want to get my father a golf game for his computer, easy to play but lots of fun, maby online too..any opinions on the best one out there..?????

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#2: Re: Computer Golf Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:09 am
    ----
Tiger Woods is pretty good Hammer... Wink

#3: Re: Computer Golf Author: RCAF_Spanky PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:16 am
    ----
Microsoft Links 2003 is good and you can download hundreds of courses for free
here is one site to dl them from
linkscorner.org/courses/index.php

#4: Re: Computer Golf Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:20 am
    ----
I had Tiger Woods on the Playstation (which is a confession you won't hear often ;D).
It is good.

I've had Links and EA (which Tiger's was derived from) and the Tiger game is probably the most varied and realistic.

It's customiseable, with lots of extra players / courses / equipment you can add or unlock (as you progress).
Your player can get better with experience too.

#5: Re: Computer Golf Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:58 pm
    ----
I play that links 2003 its not that good! 2000 is a much better game and for a person just starting out 2000 would be what id go for.. but hey thats just me Smile although 2003 has alot of new courses. LOL most people in there are snobs hehehehe

#6: Re: Computer Golf Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:34 am
    ----
Snob: One who tends to patronize, rebuff, or ignore people regarded as social inferiors and imitate, admire, or seek association with people regarded as social superiors.
One who affects an offensive air of self-satisfied superiority in matters of taste or intellect.
guess you need to find a game of Crazy Golf to avoid the snobs lol www.mousebreaker.com/g...2/play.php nothing beats whackin a ball into a revolving hippos mouth...

#7: Re: Computer Golf Author: sweets PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:16 pm
    ----
lol way cool thanks Mr. Green

#8: Re: Computer Golf Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:13 pm
    ----
Feel like playing around Sweets?

#9: Re: Computer Golf Author: sweets PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:49 pm
    ----
sure Shades babe! I love to play.... oh you did mean golf didnt you? Mr. Green

#10: Re: Computer Golf Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:58 pm
    ----
Cant think of it's actual name but it was the original Nintendo Golf game....still have it packed away somewhere.

what a blast, haven't played one since. Razz

Sell it to ya cheap.........

#11: Re: Computer Golf Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:52 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
Cant think of it's actual name but it was the original Nintendo Golf game....still have it packed away somewhere.

what a blast, haven't played one since. Razz

Sell it to ya cheap.........

Hahaha... I remember playing that game

*starts whistling the up and down pitch the ball makes when ya hit it*

#12: Re: Computer Golf Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:13 am
    ----
- sweets
you did mean golf didnt you?
Erm... Cool

-> Officer's Club