Infamous JG300-Turkey Airshows are back in business !
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Infamous JG300-Turkey Airshows are back in business ! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:17 pm
    ----
Assoc. Press 02JUL2006 - JG300 Turkey re-commisioned the JG300 Airshow
Experience with a flight from Middle Wallop to Stonehenge and then down to Worth.

With the usual crash landings and mid-airs ( with the accompanying
explicatives .... Mr. Green ) it was a noteworthy experience and
quite befitting an event as monumentous as this ! Wink

#2: Re: Infamous JG300-Turkey Airshows are back in business ! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:58 pm
    ----
No kiddin'?!!!! There was rumors of this, our very own JG300-Hunt (great new member, you gotta fly with this guy!) witnessed it hisself and told us this too!!!!

Dangit, this was just over the weekend huh? I was working on something (see "military flight" thread in the FS2004 forum)....sorry I missed it!

And...it is DAMN good to see you again, Keith. Seriously.

You have GOT to check out the PROPS Air Racing stuff for FS9.....I've only written about million pages on it in the forum for it here, and it ROCKS!!! The next season starts in a few weeks and man I would be rolling with joy to see you there...Turkey too!!!!

#3: Re: Infamous JG300-Turkey Airshows are back in business ! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:25 am
    ----
Definately a great time with ol' Turkey, Lurps! I have flown in his recent airshows about 10 or 15 times now actually. Every time I got on CFS3, there was ol' Turkey hosting a show. Great times.

I had heard the legends of his great navigational skills, but seeing it in person is another story for sure.

#4: Re: Infamous JG300-Turkey Airshows are back in business ! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:53 pm
    ----
Good to have you back, Lurps! I miss those airshows...where else can I go inverted in a B25 and still feel good about myself? (Not to mention watching low passes from the turret gunners position...)

I love the smell of (burning) AvGas in the morning..... Twisted Evil

#5: Re: Infamous JG300-Turkey Airshows are back in business ! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:51 am
    ----
OUCH.......Lurps?

remember going into the CFS3 MP all by my lonesome....tryin to build up me chops.........and there was Lurps to shoot me down every GD time.

Nothing but respect for the man.

#6: Re: Infamous JG300-Turkey Airshows are back in business ! Author: jg300-Deputy_DaleLocation: Orlando PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:29 am
    ----
booooo hooooo hoooooo, snoooort. My CFS3 Disc 1, burnt when my cd-roms fried. I cannot re-install cfs3. I wish FS9 had better damage algorithms for the props racing, so we could scrape it up a bit. Nice to here there are sightings

#7: Re: Infamous JG300-Turkey Airshows are back in business ! Author: CPS_Marinoni PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:36 am
    ----
Ok...I know its been a long time..but where did all the Sau go?..
CPS is still flying Il2...pm me for coms info.

#8: Re: Infamous JG300-Turkey Airshows are back in business ! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:04 am
    ----
Hey Marinoni! Definitely haven't seen your name in a while!

Last I heard, Lurps is flying with a virtual naval squadron in FS9....Turkey hasn't been seen in a long long time, there's still a few of us left hanging out here, flying FS9, some FSX, and 2 or 3 of us doing Rise Of Flight, but we never successfully got into the IL2 scene. I even saw JG300-Cobra logged in here over the holidays but he didn't leave a message.

I'll certainly PM you for contact info though and good to see ya... always wonderful to see an old friend!

#9: Re: Infamous JG300-Turkey Airshows are back in business ! Author: CPS_Marinoni PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:06 am
    ----
We still have a few guys active with IL2..please feel free to stop by our Ventrilo server- usually 8:00-10:00 pm c.s.t..

I am at collingsbob @ hotmail.com

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum