Novel Excuse
-> Officer's Club

#1: Novel Excuse Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:09 pm
    ----
Hi,

I've heard a lot of excuses...

Cruisin'

This made me wonder...what is the most original/unusual/unlikely excuse for something you have heard or used?

C

#2: Re: Novel Excuse Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:41 pm
    ----
I can relate to his excuse....cop-free roads make me speed.

Bushy, I'm given to understand, speeds up on roads devoid of sheep, but comes to a stop as soon as he sees one! Shocked

#3: Re: Novel Excuse Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:16 am
    ----
ROFL...

Makes me wonder what they do for s....uhm, entertainment...:D

#4: Re: Novel Excuse Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:11 am
    ----
Interestingly, I thought of Bushy as soon as I saw that, but I wasn't sure he went both ways...

Sheep AND goats, that is.

C

Last edited by C_Sherman on Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Novel Excuse Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:29 pm
    ----
ME?!?!?
Geeze!
I get such a bad press.

It's Bushy who's the sheep-sh... umm.., who hankers after a soft woolen touch.

Smile

#6: Re: Novel Excuse Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:40 pm
    ----
Whoops! I mean't to write "Bushy" and I wrote "Shady". Sorry 'bout that...edit in progress.

C

#7: Re: Novel Excuse Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:44 pm
    ----
Uhhh...this whole coincidence thing is getting a little creepy.

- BBC News
Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat
A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.
Shocked

Bushy, do you have any relatives in Sudan? Wink

C

#8: Re: Novel Excuse Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:15 pm
    ----
IF that is his real nameâ„¢.....I'd still like to hear Sr. Bushy account for his whereabouts on the date in question.... Wink

www.lompocrecord.com/a...news05.txt

Sheriff's deputies encounter bizarre scene

Staff reports

Santa Barbara County sheriff's deputies found a bizarre scene Wednesday morning when they stopped outside the La Purisima Mission to investigate an empty car.

Thinking they would find a suspect trespassing on state park property, deputies discovered 69-year-old Alfred Thomas Steven of Huntington Beach naked and coated in olive oil and oats in the sheep enclosure.

When deputies confronted Steven, they found that he had a loaded .357 revolver, officials said. Steven also allegedly admitted that he was enacting a fantasy and he drove up to the mission, at 2295 Purisima Road, from Huntington Beach for that purpose.

Steven was arrested on misdemeanor charges of trespassing on state park property, animal cruelty, sexually assaulting an animal, and possession of a loaded firearm, deputies said.

Park rangers were called to help with the investigation, and Steven was eventually released with a citation, officials said.

No animals were hurt in the incident, according to deputies.

Sept. 7, 2006

#9: Re: Novel Excuse Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:34 am
    ----
Hmmm, oats and olive oil? LOL

I wonder what that 'gun' was for?.. Shocked

#10: Re: Novel Excuse Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:45 am
    ----
i wonder too mr bushy Wink

#11: Re: Novel Excuse Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:50 am
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Hmmm, oats and olive oil? LOL

I wonder what that 'gun' was for?.. Shocked

Maybe he was that ugly he had to force the sheep at gun point...lol

#12: Re: Novel Excuse Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:54 am
    ----
LMAO @ all

-> Officer's Club