New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related)....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related).... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:01 pm
    ----
Seems like a slow news day, so here's something amusing that was raised on TankNet:

To quote from that board (sorry):

"p.s That Iron Maiden's "T-72" is equipped with modified Tiger hull, undergunned to 105mm, has strange optics and TC's cupola is taken off. TC is equpped with ww2 uniform, Thomson MP and is very badly fed."

Neil

#2: Re: New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related).... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:07 pm
    ----
Yeah, and just what M-16 variant ( or similar weapon ) has it's magazine feeding into the handguard several inches forward of the chamber? (That ain't no bullpup design on the front!)

Gimme' the Blue Oyster Cult Me-262 cover anyday!

#3: Re: New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related).... Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:28 pm
    ----
What about Uriah Heap's "Salsbury" cover with the Cheiftain.

Joe D

#4: Re: New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related).... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:03 pm
    ----
- Joe_D
What about Uriah Heap's "Salsbury" cover with the Cheiftain.

Joe D

Make that, "Chieftain with a smoke generator" Mr. Green

Last edited by Doug_Kibbey on Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related).... Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:17 pm
    ----
That's it.

Joe D

#6: Re: New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related).... Author: Maple_Leaf_Eh PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:40 pm
    ----
Weren't there Israeli Centurions chasing Jesus Christ Superstar across the sand dunes?

(I was a very young student of armour when that movie came out.)

#7: Re: New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related).... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:01 am
    ----
- Maple_Leaf_Eh
Weren't there Israeli Centurions chasing Jesus Christ Superstar across the sand dunes?

Oooooh, Mel Gibson would have a field day with that image.... Shocked

#8: Re: New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related).... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:08 am
    ----
That's what I miss most about Albums VS CD's, the size of the cover and the imaginitive art work. I especialy like Molly Hatchet's albums. Here are a few of my favorite that I could think of off the top of my head. Man, this could be an enitre thread in its self!

#9: Re: New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related).... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:34 am
    ----
'EDDIE' Rules!!!!

(A Long time Iron Maiden Fan...)

Awesome, beside all the 'rivet counters'!!!

Don

#10: Re: New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related).... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:41 am
    ----
Whoa, Jeff. Frazetta-fest! "Deathdealer" is probably his best known work(s).

We'll let it slide on the technicality of "early armor". Wink

#11: Re: New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related).... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:25 am
    ----
Or on the thread from way back on the old board

'Music to TANK by'

#12: Re: New Iron Maiden cover (Armor-related).... Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:38 am
    ----
"WHAT? MUSIC, IT ISNT ABOUT THE MUSIC, NOW IT IS ALL ABOUT THE VOLUME !!"
--13B ,play anything just play it loud!!!!!
(Hendrix raises the boil everytime, some very excellent live recordings out there)

-> AFV News Discussion Board