bummer
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: bummer Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:49 pm
    ----
All the previous posts were deleted... that's a bummer. And it seems we have to rejoin the private forum again. I hope this one's for good.

#2: Re: bummer Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:12 am
    ----
Ahhh...but good stuff is coming EXOS...and it's got "Molson's" written ALL over it... Laughing

#3: Re: bummer Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:18 pm
    ----
Hi fellas ,I can't see the private forum yet but I asume that it will get worked out

#4: Re: bummer Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:41 pm
    ----
Hi Dan!...I've passed that info on...as I CAN see the private forum, but I think this came up previously where only mods could see the private forums and needs to be addressed.

Thanks for the tip-off!

#5: Re: bummer Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:38 pm
    ----
yea i also can't see the private forum right now, despite subscribing it under user groups and getting an auto messaged saying Stoop approved it

lol so i'm in it, just can't see it, hoy yoy yoy yoy

~S~

#6: Re: bummer Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:44 pm
    ----
Thanks for the info Holmes......as a 'moderator', Ascout and I can always see the thing so it's hard to tell who's having trouble...but I just double-checked and yup, you're added to the list, but it doen't seem that anyone on the list can see the private forum yet....probably a quick thing that needs to get set up, I'll contact admin and let'em know....thanks and stand by....

#7: Re: bummer Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:13 pm
    ----
OK - you should all be up and running in there now!

#8: Re: bummer Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:54 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
OK - you should all be up and running in there now!

wordizzzle

~S~

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum