Skilz for you single sau's....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Skilz for you single sau's.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:58 pm
    ----
Just tryin' to help, no need to thank me! Wink

video.google.com/video...6&q=bo+105

#2: Re: Skilz for you single sau's.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:21 am
    ----
"No, girls that park in cars with boys are not popular - not even with the boys they park with"

Says WHO???!!!!!

Classic!!!...... Laughing

Hmmmm.....lemme see.....Skating party and weenie roast wth Carolyn and the gang......or, smokin' a puff back behind auto shop and drinking beer out at the lake with Jenny.......tough call!!!!

#3: Re: Skilz for you single sau's.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:36 am
    ----
Oh hey man....is it just me, or does Ellie look like the spittin' image of Carolyn's mom.....the same sour face and all? Ya think a few years back there was some other parkin' out by the lake to watch the submarine races from the backseat of a Model T?? Laughing

#4: Re: Skilz for you single sau's.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:38 am
    ----
Dunno' Man, but I was intrigued with the bit about Carolyn being "just as popular with the girls as with the boys".....what's that about? Shocked

#5: Re: Skilz for you single sau's.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:34 am
    ----
Don't know, but I bet Wally and the gang wanna watch!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum