Stoop's pics
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Stoop's pics Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:14 pm
    ----
Hey Stoop...what game are those pics you keep posting from?

~S~

#2: Re: Stoop's pics Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:20 pm
    ----
Hey Holmes!!!

Well...man I don't wanna sound like a smarty-pants piggy, but I post a lotta pix....do you mean the screenshot competition?

Most of what I've submitted lately for that is from FS9. If there's any particular one that catches your fancy or makes you raise a tusk in question, just name it and I'll tell ya anything I know about the plane or how I did it.

One thing I did find out about FS9, is that all this time, the Anti-Aliasing on my hotrod ATI video card wasn't being used! I've always felt that with my hardware, I shoudl be getting better quality. SO one night I dug into it and turned Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic filtering on in my card driver setings, and MAN! FS9 looked totally different and GORGEOUS.

Turns out now, it's well-known in some FS9 forums that the Anti-Aliasing option in FS9 never did work right, go figure!!

In FSX it also turns out it's totaly backwards....the option works correctly in FSX and it's better to have it turned OFF in your card settings, but ON in the game.

Anyway does that help, bud?

#3: Re: Stoop's pics Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:05 pm
    ----
Hows bout then bi-planes in that last screenshot you did. Where you get em?

#4: Re: Stoop's pics Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:50 pm
    ----
The pic with the two bipes together, are Albatrosses...I got them a while back...last night while looking up the author's name to post a reply in the comments (thanks by the way) I do remember the file is simply "Albatross.zip". It was some time ago, when I was just havin' a hankering for an Albatross for some reason. I betya that a search at AvSim would find it.

The other bipe in the picture with the Zeppelin is a Buecker Jungmann, and it's from the same german website that has the JU-52 that we like. There's a Ju-52 thread back int eh FS2004 forum here that links to it. I'll see if I can dig that up as well....gimme a bit......

EDIT:

OK Here y'go:

If you're logged on to Avsim in another window, click this link, it'll take ya right to it and you can download the Albatrosses!

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004ac&DLID=71725

For the Bucker Jungmann, whcih is the other Bipe in the pic, (and is REALLY GREAT!!) go here, and get the Bucker 131 download (just under the Ju-52):

http://junkers-52.de/downloads.html

And if anyone's up for a Zeppelin formation flight 'l round up the link for that too....although it's also somewhere on the first page of the FS2004 forum

Zeppelin formation flight....my gawd it's genius,...pure genius!!! Laughing

#5: Re: Stoop's pics Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:32 pm
    ----
Lol, yea, Stoop I did mean the screeshot competitions

hehe I thought you mighta had like a WWI sim or something, but that's cool, I'll have to play with that stuff later

~S~

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum