Surviving Panzers website
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#811: Re: Surviving panzers webpage Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:01 pm
    ----
Neil,

I already finished to list the Hetzers and G-13 and published the PDF file :

http://the.shadock.free.fr/Surviving_Hetzers_G13.pdf

but I have problems to connect to the server via the software Filezilla so I just can't update the website for the moment. I'll retry this evening..
Now I have listed the majority of the tracked vehicles produced by Germany, including the foreign vehicles heavily modified (that is to say, not only by changing a radio set or some accessories, but with heavy modifications to the structure).
I would like to create PDF files for LT 35s / PzKpfw 35s, LT 38s / PzKpfw 38s too, but the question is : how to consider which vehicles are German and which are not. For example the Wehrmacht used french tanks FT-17, Renault R35, Somua S-35, but could we consider these as German tanks? Could I consider LT-35 (t) and LT-38 (t) as German tanks or as foreign vehicles re-used by the Wehrmacht, and why?

Pierre-Olivier

#812: Re: Surviving panzers webpage Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:09 am
    ----
Pierre-Olivier, great site and listings.

If I could put in a request for your next set, how about Czech tanks & variants? Ie LT 35s / PzKpfw 35s, LT 38s / PzKpfw 38s, Hetzers, etc. I noticed they (Hetzers especially) werent covered in the Surviving Modified Foreign Vehicles file.

Congrats & thanks again!

Neil

#813: Re: Surviving panzers webpage Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:50 pm
    ----
- toadmanstankpictures
Nice job P-O!! You and Neil are going to cost me lots of money now that I know where to see all of these afv's!! BTW, I didn't see Jacques Littlefield's Pzkpfw IV Ausf. H, www.toadmanstankpictur.../pziv.htm, in the PDF. Did I miss it? I can shoot some hi-resolution pics of it for you in a couple of weeks if you'd like.

Regards,
Chris

sorry I just... forgot it. Shame on me..

anyway I'm interested by your pics.

P-O

#814: Re: Surviving panzers webpage Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:43 pm
    ----
Nice job P-O!! You and Neil are going to cost me lots of money now that I know where to see all of these afv's!! BTW, I didn't see Jacques Littlefield's Pzkpfw IV Ausf. H, www.toadmanstankpictur...m/pziv.htm in the PDF. Did I miss it? I can shoot some hi-resolution pics of it for you in a couple of weeks if you'd like.

Regards,
Chris

(Editted to make the linky work-Doug)

#815: Surviving Panzers website Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:40 pm
    ----
Hello,

Here you will find a website listing the vast majority of surviving German WW2 tanks :

Surviving Panzers

There are also French and Soviet WW2 tanks listed on this website, along with WW1 tanks.

check for updates..

Any comments, new photos or anything else is the most welcome.

Pierre-Olivier

Last edited by the_shadock on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

-> AFV News Discussion Board