Wingman Tournament in CFS1
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> CFS1

#16: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:20 am
    ----
Shocked

#17: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: 45th_berserker PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:14 am
    ----
~S~ all

just aquick change on the date for the wingman comp.....instead of this taking place thurs.night(30th) it has been pushed back to fri the 1st of dec.
i hope this opens a new door for those who were interested but could not make it because of the date...

we will meet on gamespy at 8:00pm EST. friday night....if you have not signed up and would like to...you can sign up the evening of the competition....on gamespy, we will issue the teamspeak ip and ip games...

hope to see some there

~S~
45th_Berserker

#18: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 am
    ----
~S~ all

Please keep us informed Berserker, looking forward to shooting some that I haven't ben able to in awhile...hehehe

Hiya Shades Mr. Green

~S! Wolfe

#19: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:30 pm
    ----
sob's
Wink

Won't be able to make this one (bit short notice) but have alerted my First-Draft-Choice-Wingmen, who are all getting in some practice as we speak to be ready for the next one.

(Apes are cuter than Wullufs! Wink )

#20: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: 45th_berserker PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:41 am
    ----
~S~ all...

OK!!!.. another change in it all....

because we did not take the holidays into effect, we have, again, pushed the tournament back a bit more.....

we will be holding this thing around the middle of january (after the holidays) we have decided that it will be held on a friday night meeting on gamespysomewhere around the 12th or the 19th...(i will keep you posted with the exact day....)

~S~ 45th_berserker

#21: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:32 pm
    ----
You guys are all amazing LOL...

and really into your flight sims...

Arent any of you going to help out shades by stepping up to the plate and winging up with Sweets for him (since he cant make it LOL)...

Poor Sweets....

#22: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:55 am
    ----
I saw 'er first!
Razz

#23: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:33 pm
    ----
lol Hi Guys Smile

#24: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:34 am
    ----
Shocked Whoa....my partnership with berserker is in peril!!! Twisted Evil

Wolfe

(Just kidding berserker... Rolling Eyes )

Mr. Green

-> CFS1