ACBrit1 Offline
-> EURO Squadron!

#1: ACBrit1 Offline Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:24 am
    ----
Guys,

The C.O. will be offline for a few days while he pays the famous "Larry, Curly, and Mo" (from the outsourced EURO technical contractors) a much overdue visit.

I can't post it on GHQ as I was having my own troubles at home last night and can't access GHQ from this system.

If someone could be so kind as to post it for me.

#2: Re: ACBrit1 Offline Author: EURO_Heywhat PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:30 pm
    ----
A visit to those three. That doesn't bode well

#3: Re: ACBrit1 Offline Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:46 pm
    ----
Yayyyyy !
Well, I'm finally back on-line.
I thought it was a local error (as intimated by ntl's recorded customer service line announcement) but no.
Being the bunch of imbecilic retards they are, they managed to confuse my order to "terminate the t.v. portion of my contract" (verified by readback), thinking I had asked them to, "completely disconnect my set-top box at your end thus terminating all services with the exception of my telephone which you already screwed up by accident last month".
Sky, here we come!

-> EURO Squadron!