Canadians sending M113's to Afghanistan
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Canadians sending M113's to Afghanistan Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:03 am
    ----
Hi Jens! Hi Folks!

- Jens_O_Mehner

I'd suggest taking a close look again, Roy, just compare the width of the pads... Cool

Looks like they run from sprocket tooth to sprocket tooth. I guess my old eyes need a better picture to see the difference. Shocked

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#17: Re: Canadians sending M113's to Afghanistan Author: J.McGillivray PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:26 am
    ----
Here are close ups of the tracks of the TLAVs in Afghanistan from the Combat Camera photos.

#18: Re: Canadians sending M113's to Afghanistan Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:53 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

Now that's different!

Thanks J.!
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#19: Re: Canadians sending M113's to Afghanistan Author: Maple_Leaf_Eh PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:18 pm
    ----
A couple of years apart/a different generation of track. This one has band track and is in AFG. Note all the clutter on the front panel too.

www.combatcamera.force...mbatcamera

#20: Re: Canadians sending M113's to Afghanistan Author: Maple_Leaf_Eh PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:21 pm
    ----
And just to keep the discussion lively, check out the Fitter's version !! Original track, extended track length AND an open rear superstructure. You don't see these versions every day.

#21: Re: Canadians sending M113's to Afghanistan Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:47 pm
    ----
- Maple_Leaf_Eh
And just to keep the discussion lively, check out the Fitter's version !! Original track, extended track length AND an open rear superstructure. You don't see these versions every day.

"CIA" sez: "Wellllll....maybe not original track." Laughing

#22: Re: Canadians sending M113's to Afghanistan Author: Maple_Leaf_Eh PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:36 pm
    ----
Dang!! That track is too narrow for either of the older versions. And now I've used up my one mistake for July.

#23: Re: Canadians sending M113's to Afghanistan Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:15 pm
    ----
- Maple_Leaf_Eh
Dang!! That track is too narrow for either of the older versions. And now I've used up my one mistake for July.

Not to worry, I'll loan you one from my allocation of 20 a month. I think I still got 10 left so, I'm confident I can make it to August without using my allocation.

I thought that track was different. Been a little to busy to jump in on the conversation.

Don

#24: Re: Canadians sending M113's to Afghanistan Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:17 am
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
"CIA" sez: "Wellllll....maybe not original track." Laughing

Probably another product made by Diehl... Cool

-> AFV News Discussion Board