Just in time for the holidays! V2.3 of the USA AFV Register!
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Just in time for the holidays! V2.3 of the USA AFV Register! Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:50 am
    ----
Version 2.3 is now available for download!:

216.176.86.154/afv/USA_AFVs.pdf

Major changes for this version include:
* The file-name no longer includes the version number. This means I can upload later versions without having to give out a new link each time.
* Corrected M60 listings - many thanks to Joe D and others for their help!
* Identification of rare "only surviving," "one of X" vehicles.

Oh yeah, and I included a new cover graphic. I think this is the one that Jim gave me an award for, so it must be up to snuff Wink

Thanks again to Joe D, armyjunk2, smoore and many others for their help!

Neil

#2: Re: Just in time for the holidays! V2.3 of the USA AFV Regis Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:45 am
    ----
Mr. Green

#3: Re: Just in time for the holidays! V2.3 of the USA AFV Register! Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:10 am
    ----
One advantage in getting to work early is no one complains when you send a 163 page print job to the printer.

Thank you for all your effort with this.

Just who is the 'AFV Association'?

#4: Re: Just in time for the holidays! V2.3 of the USA AFV Register! Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:12 pm
    ----
The same organization that sponsors this website & publishes AFV News...

It seemed appropriate since it's being sponsored by this website, but someone (Doug) tell me if I need to change that...

Neil

#5: Re: Just in time for the holidays! V2.3 of the USA AFV Register! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:51 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
The same organization that sponsors this website & publishes AFV News...

It seemed appropriate since it's being sponsored by this website, but someone (Doug) tell me if I need to change that...

Neil

Neil,
I haven't seen it yet, and am on my way out of town for Holiday, but "AFV Association" sounds about right. If there's room for mention of Com-Central.net in there, that'd be great, too (since they generously provide the space and host our stuff at no charge to the members Cool )

...and it's probably better we don't actually acknowledge the contributions of the CIA* in print. Wink

*Curmudgeons In Armor

#6: Re: Just in time for the holidays! V2.3 of the USA AFV Register! Author: PolarLocation: Poland PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:08 pm
    ----
I work on Poland AFV Register. I think that first version will be in beagining 2007y

-> AFV News Discussion Board