Looking for a squad to join
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> CFS3

#16: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: LuftwaffeOberstLocation: On your six PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:54 pm
    ----
Stoopy, the last time I saw Red flying, I believe she was flying with Hoppa's wife, under Hoppa's name. I can't speak for her, but she could have been slightly confused, to me it's no big deal.

Paying my Bills and keeping a job is more of a bigger deal.

I'm sure she will respond to your comment when she gets home from work. Wink

#17: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:43 am
    ----
deleted

Last edited by Red_Baroness on Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

#18: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:48 am
    ----
deleted by

Uhu_Fledermaus
Administrator
Com-Central

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

#19: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:08 pm
    ----
Thank you for your prompt action Red_Baroness, it is very much appreciated.

with kindest regards

Uhu_Fledermaus
Administrator
Com-Central

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

#20: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:12 pm
    ----
All's well what ends well... and the last please close the door!
Well, I believe the circumstance deserves a round, on me of course Mr. Green

Marco

-> CFS3