Wingman Tourney New date and time
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> CFS1

#16: Re: Wingman Tourney New date and time Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:48 pm
    ----
Ok ,

Having time to think this over - I would really like to speak on behalf of Bear ... Getting caught up in the moment and losing his temper , as annoying as it was for me , dosnt seem like it justifies a 6 month suspension .

I'd like to ask you gents to rethink the length of this ... maybe a rank reduction is more in order ?

#17: Re: Wingman Tourney New date and time Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:17 pm
    ----
Way ta go Snowy.
I'm with you.
Ironic that two 'gentlemen' could get caught up in a situation like this.
lol

(But yer still fugly! ... and so's Gunny btw. :D)
Razz

#18: Re: Wingman Tourney New date and time Author: 45th_CO_Gunny PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:47 pm
    ----
~S~ Gentlemen;
Yes it was harsh and you could have talked it out with Bear but it's happened so many times that the Jag have to take a stand on this and Bear most likely won't come back. I've talked to Bear many time about how to go about this if he thinks someone is cheating so it can be dealt with in a decent manner. I always give a man the benafit of the dout and we have investagated this and found no wrong doing on Snowmans and Slicer's part. I wish there was another way to do this but the squad has spoken and I will not stop the ruling. We didn't do this lite harted ,we questioned everyone that was flying with Snowman and Slicer that night.
It is to bad because when you get to know Bear he is a really nice guy.

45th_FAdml.Gunny

#19: Re: Wingman Tourney New date and time Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:58 pm
    ----
¤§¤

#20: Re: Wingman Tourney New date and time Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:30 pm
    ----
I'll respect your decision , You knwo him better than I.

~S` fellas.

#21: Re: Wingman Tourney New date and time Author: ViperBiter PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:46 am
    ----
If ain't OLD snw!!!!! U got gray hairs yet?..... ehehe how u been.

-> CFS1