Insert correct CD?
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Insert correct CD? Author: AARP-StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:24 am
    ----
~S~ all. After installing merged FB+AEP I added PF last night. I did it as a merged install to FB+AEP+PF. THe read me attached said to use the FB Disc 2 to play. I tried and no joy. It gives the error message "Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart the application". I have tried all five discs and still get the same message. Any ideas?

#2: Re: Insert correct CD? Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:55 pm
    ----
The little bastage does that to me too. All I did was when it said put in CD #2, I put in, then clicked ok, and ignored the wrong CD error as it installed the rest.

#3: Re: Insert correct CD? Author: AARP-StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:59 am
    ----
Found the culprit. It was a bad rts.dll file. Downloaded the new one from support.ubi.com and everything went back to normal .. Thanks a lot for the help. ubisoft.custhelp.com/c...1103903258

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters