Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth....
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:45 pm
    ----
You know you want to find out...wait 'til everyone's asleep.... Wink

The Boy or Man Experience Test

#2: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:51 am
    ----
Unfortuatly only 30 out of 50 pictures actually showed up so i dont know yet

#3: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:51 am
    ----
Just call me Vanilla...........Ice. Rolling Eyes

#4: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth... Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:12 am
    ----
I'm vanilla too, which after all I consider a big success, as I couldn't figure out where most of the questions were aiming at!
Laughing
Wink
Marco

#5: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth.... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:22 am
    ----
just a sissy man here Shocked Laughing

#6: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth.... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:30 pm
    ----
86% and almost a full man! (although there were a few retests - the machine and I had a few words)!

#7: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:30 pm
    ----
- JG300_Hunt
86% and almost a full man! (although there were a few retests - the machine and I had a few words)!

"If you talk to the machine, you don't have it." Wink

#8: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth.... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:15 pm
    ----
Wasn't exactly "words" so to speak, I just kicked it a few times, you know, to make sure it's working - again, typical Army fix for things mechanical! Laughing

#9: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:20 pm
    ----
- JG300_Hunt

Ya, if your talkin to the machine that would make you almost a full pyscho man. Laughing

#10: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:28 pm
    ----
LMAO....luved the question about the "Grand Tetons" and hey, they have Maverick's surf spot in there....kewlness!!!!!

Yeah well after a few technical difficulties with The Machine also, with several "empty" questions as well but I see them as part of the test.....an experienced dude just knows where to click!

#11: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:30 pm
    ----
Ya, if your talkin to the machine that would make you almost a full pyscho man

Hey, it spoke to me first, in french at that! And it sung to me...... I think I need a beer Mr. Green

#12: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:38 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
LMAO....luved the question about the "Grand Tetons" and hey, they have Maverick's surf spot in there....kewlness!!!!!

Yeah well after a few technical difficulties with The Machine also, with several "empty" questions as well but I see them as part of the test.....an experienced dude just knows where to click!

Bullfeathers....Stoopy has been dwelling in a "fragrant stratosphere" of his own for years now...trust me...those of us who've flown with him hardly need reminding of this! Rolling Eyes

#13: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth... Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 pm
    ----

Mr. Green

#14: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:24 pm
    ----
Kewl!
12 questions didn't show up and most of the others were aimed at the US and I STILL got 62%.
Pity some questions don't show up.
Rather irritating after you spend all that time going through the thing.
lolol

#15: Re: Boy or Man? Take the test and find out the ugly truth.... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:48 am
    ----
Same problem with mine at first. I clicked on the training tab and back to the question tab and they showed up. Some took awhile.

-> Officer's Club