Daviator's Stearman on finals!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> FS2004

#31: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:17 pm
    ----

OK check this out => Stear_Beta_Paint_Test

Beta pack for the Stearman re-paints,
file size : 15,09 mB

Some Points of Attention !!

1. You must have installed the original Stearman only!!

2. Delete all the files starting with Stearman from your main Aircraft folder, make shure you delete also any other versions or re-paints, all known re-paints to date are in this package, DON'T USE the Un-installer !!!, there are still some files that are needed for this to work !

3. Run the EZ-install, make shure to point it to your main fs9 folder

4. Give feedback to ccdt @ com-central.net as to what you found and tell the number of paints you find Laughing

5. beta testing is at your own risk, if you fry your rig............don't ask me

6. I've tested it on my rig and I'm still able to write this so you should be OK Laughing

have fun !!

the com-central r&d team
Laughing

#32: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:58 am
    ----
LOL!

Thanks, Fled!
Mr. Green
Marco

#33: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:33 pm
    ----
Another Repaint

File Description:
Recolor of Dave Eckert's Stearman Bipe, with gold sunburst

Filename: stearman_gold.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 21st April 2005
Downloads: 53
Author: John Humphries
Size: 1321kb

avsim.com/

#34: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:57 pm
    ----
Laughing

BooRay have allready included it in above mentioned "beta" file
it was posted at SOH yesterday, but thankx anyway to keep a watchfull eye, much appreciated !

fled
Cool

#35: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:06 pm
    ----
DOH! LMAO!

Guess I just got over excited about it. Will keep up to date if I see anything new but will check previous posts first.

#36: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:57 am
    ----
Cool

found a nice review about the Stearman we all like so much !

you can read all about it here

fled

#37: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:19 am
    ----
Cool
And another cool repaint for the Stearman !!

FS2004 Walden Dream Stearman

Adventure is back!
The "Walden Dream" Stearman is a tribute to nature and wild flying spirit.
New textures for the improved FS2004 model by David Eckert.
To be used with STEAR04.ZIP.
Wallpaper of the Stearman above Walden Pond included.
By Luiz Alvarenga.

Name: wdstear9.zip
Size: 2,224,026

to be found at => www.flightsim.com

enjoy !

fled

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

#38: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:42 am
    ----
OK......Update for the beta pack

get it here

it's only 1,55 mB

enjoy!

the Com-Central r&d team

#39: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:23 am
    ----
Fled, do the same warning you posted in your previous apply to this one too?

Thanks
Wink
Marco

#40: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:28 am
    ----
Laughing

you must have installed the beta for this one to work.

fled

#41: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:38 am
    ----
Got it and it works great! Thanks Fled!

#42: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:38 am
    ----
Lol, Fled, you should better to wait a bit, or you'll have to make the same job dozens of times: another one is out now, and given the fact this kite is way tooooooo sweet, I'm sure more and more will be released shortly:
-> library.avsim.net/esea...DLID=65820

"A repaint for Dave Eckert's excellent Stearman. This is a Miss Nebraska Aerobatics Team repaint. See readme for detailed installation instructions."

Filename: missne.zip
Author: David Green
Size: 2000kb

Mr. Green
Marco

#43: Re: Daviator's Stearman on finals! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:59 am
    ----

Allready got that yesterday, in the works for the next update for the beta pack ! Laughing

fled

-> FS2004