Mediterranean Air War is close to release!
-> CFS3

#1: Mediterranean Air War is close to release! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:04 pm
    ----
Just letting everyone know!! More to the story is on the main page...:D

#2: Re: Mediterranean Air War is close to release! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:12 pm
    ----
Looking really good. Can't wait!!!

#3: Re: Mediterranean Air War is close to release! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:33 pm
    ----
Confused

Now see if I can get that coaster marked cfs3 back from the misses

Rolling Eyes
fled

#4: Re: Mediterranean Air War is close to release! Author: CodeRedLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:08 pm
    ----
Woa, sweet!

#5: Re: Mediterranean Air War is close to release! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:30 am
    ----
Hehe, a consequence of this release which is more of interest to me is that it will set somebody of my knowledge free to devote his time to another project... I mean the NachtJagd package by Mathias and company Mr. Green

Marco

#6: Re: Mediterranean Air War is close to release! Author: Mathias PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:16 am
    ----
Guys, don't get excited yet, release is quite a bit away.
Date so far is "2005".

#7: Re: Mediterranean Air War is close to release! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:11 am
    ----
Mr. Green

lol !

Matthias that's only 7,5 months left of 2005 !! Wink

fled
Laughing

#8: Re: Mediterranean Air War is close to release! Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:46 am
    ----
Ahem, yes. Wink

-> CFS3