And the winner is....!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:36 pm
    ----
www.googlefight.com/ Mr. Green

(for what it's worth, JG300-Stoopy totally kicked JG300-Ascout's a$$ 3-2, though it was flattering to know that somewhere, sometime...somebody has "Googled" for JG300-Ascout.....TWICE!

(I'm thinking about fixing the next fight by doing some "Googling" of my own and improving the odds... Twisted Evil )

#2: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:58 pm
    ----
GAAAAAA!!!!!!! Surprised

What scares me is that apparently I've been "Googled" and I didn't even feel it or notice a thing!!!! Shocked

Laughing

#3: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:10 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
GAAAAAA!!!!!!! Surprised

What scares me is that apparently I've been "Googled" and I didn't even feel it or notice a thing!!!! Shocked

Laughing

...and you don't know who else they might have been with or if they were wearing any protection or anything! Shocked

(What if it was a "same-sex" Google?...what does that mean?!)

#4: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:18 pm
    ----
It frikkin' means I'm keepin' my frikkin' back to the frikkin' wall from now on 'round here.....

HEY, THAT THING IS COOL...AND ACCURATE!!!!!!!

Pit "Mary Ann" against "Ginger" for a good ol-fashioned Gilligan's Isle Google-Catfight! No surprise who comes out the winner!!

#5: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:30 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
It frikkin' means I'm keepin' my frikkin' back to the frikkin' wall from now on 'round here.....

HEY, THAT THING IS COOL...AND ACCURATE!!!!!!!

Pit "Mary Ann" against "Ginger" for a good ol-fashioned Gilligan's Isle Google-Catfight! No surprise who comes out the winner!!

Pffft! No-brainer....

Here's another no-brainer....Mustang v. Camaro. Take odds...BIG ones. Wink

#6: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:38 pm
    ----
WOW!!!!!

By comparison, "Del Taco" vs. "Taco Bell" is a MUCH closer fight but still the good guy takes home the crown!

#7: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:05 pm
    ----
HERE y'go.....and this will help keep the topic aviaton-related before the O-Club cops get us....

Confirms what we always knew in our hearts:

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=P-38&word2=P-51

#8: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:00 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
HERE y'go.....and this will help keep the topic aviaton-related before the O-Club cops get us....

Confirms what we always knew in our hearts:

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=P-38&word2=P-51

Whoa!...even taking into consideration the advantage of a dual meaning, the fork-tailed debil still kicks booty! Wink

www.googlefight.com/in...d2=mustang

#9: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:32 pm
    ----
A richly deserved victory to the Lockheed product thanks to those twin Allisons!!

On the other hand....taken in one particular context, this is somewhat disturbing........

www.googlefight.com/in...les+manson

#10: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:57 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- JG300-Stoopy
GAAAAAA!!!!!!! Surprised

Laughing

...and you don't know who else they might have been with or if they were wearing any protection or anything! Shocked

(What if it was a "same-sex" Google?...what does that mean?!)

*Whew!*...well, I checked the logs on the Luv Shak computers in the Pig Sty and it' seems those two Google hits on the ol' Ascout were Gretchen and Heidi jus' checkin' up on me (possessive minxes that they are wont to be an' all...)...and upon some stern questioning at the end of a birch rod, they confessed. However, there was only one record on any of the squad systems of a search for "JG300-Stoopy" and that was from Fr8ycat....from back, it seems, during that period when he was dressing kind of, uhhh....irregularly. This leaves open some interesting questions as to what kind of curiosity you might be attracting. Might have something to do with that funny accessory you've been known to wear.

I'd keep my back to the wall until we get this thing sorted out.... Wink

#11: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:04 pm
    ----
Well fortunately this cool lil' tool offers plenty of fasctinating distractions.....here's a good close one in the Tag-Team Steel Cage Battle Royale category, it's four, count 'em folks, four contenders in.....

www.googlefight.com/in...d+vs+Chevy

#12: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:52 pm
    ----
Alright...now I'm totally spooked. Shocked (and there was no interferance or pre-fixin' involved. I'm at a complete loss to explain these results...)

www.googlefight.com/in...fr8ycat%22

WTF?!

#13: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:58 pm
    ----
blah! it's rigged Evil or Very Mad Laughing

www.googlefight.com/in...hughes+oh6

and 29000 of those hughes searches were probably me. Mr. Green

#14: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:36 pm
    ----
I think it's all in the symantics maybe!

www.googlefight.com/in...ord2=Kiowa

WOOHOOOOO!!!

#15: Re: And the winner is....! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:47 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
http://www.googlefight.com/ Mr. Green

(for what it's worth, JG300-Stoopy totally kicked JG300-Ascout's a$$ 3-2, though it was flattering to know that somewhere, sometime...somebody has "Googled" for JG300-Ascout.....TWICE!

(I'm thinking about fixing the next fight by doing some "Googling" of my own and improving the odds... Twisted Evil )

Hey I notice that I'm now up to FOUR hits and not 3....and I didnt "google" myself (no kiddin').....so, the JG300-Stoopy mystique grows!!! LD

-> Officer's Club