The Squirrel Saves the Day!
-> Officer's Club

#1: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:32 pm
    ----
vixenluvsk9.multiply.c...o/item/180

Mr. Green

#2: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:48 pm
    ----
Bushyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

They're takin the mick outta my life choices aginnnnnnn!

#3: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:16 pm
    ----
ahahahahahaha now thats funny right there! Mr. Green

#4: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:07 am
    ----
- Shades
Bushyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

They're takin the mick outta my life choices aginnnnnnn!

Ahh stop whinin and go eat some nut's ya lil rodent... Mr. Green

#5: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:15 am
    ----
Wow Shocked

That one puts many a Sau to shame for sure! Of course, one of ours would probably have made things quite a bit worse! Just imagine the mushroom cloud!

#6: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:09 pm
    ----
thanks for the images hunt! now that woulda been a pretty picture lol Twisted Evil

#7: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:24 pm
    ----
Laughing

#8: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:03 pm
    ----
A good poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot a day keeps the doctor away !

Laughing

#9: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:26 am
    ----
OMG Shocked . JG300 DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT I REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. DANGER DANGER
IT COULD PUT THE WORLD INTO A NEW ICE AGE Cool
REMEMBER
www.youtube.com/watch?...ed&search=

#10: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:49 am
    ----
LMAO !! don't ya just love toilet humour Mr. Green

#11: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:05 am
    ----
Thassa way of life for some of us, I'll have you know!

Razz

#12: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:14 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO...oh man that's funny! ...AND...yes, I love toilet humor. I still get tears in my eyes from laughing at the Blazing Saddles sitting around the campfire scene....lol

#13: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:14 am
    ----
i watched that just the other day bushy! mongo like candy mawhahahaha!

#14: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:25 am
    ----
"Telegram for Mongo. Telegram for Mr. Mongo!"

#15: Re: The Squirrel Saves the Day! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:48 pm
    ----
"want some more beans mr tagard? id say youve had enough!"

-> Officer's Club