Game on!
-> CFS3

#1: Game on! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:36 pm
    ----
In a tremendous stroke of luck, the....

- kid is at a buddy's across the street for the night, so 'puter is free....

- moto-cycle has been washed, polished, rode extensively, and put away for the night....

- wifey is relaxing on the couch, leaving me be......

- dinner seems to not be an issue.....

Which means one thing - GAME ON!

Hosting a Pigsty room in CFS3, starting now and ending .... whenever!

#2: Re: Game on! Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:47 pm
    ----
How bout some FS9 since that seems to be MY main sty right now?

#3: Re: Game on! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:27 pm
    ----
ARRG!

Well, it was fun while it lasted 0 can't seem to host a game for more than 30-40 minutes before my cable connection drops out. "Cable" light on my modem is flickering when it's workign, been up and down all day.

But some good games! Good to see 'Bat, Ascout, some VA's, Stepchild for a short spell......MUST do more!

Done for tonight until my ISP gets their act together here...

#4: Re: Game on! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:25 am
    ----
Oh...hey something is missing...screenshots! It was a good time while it lasted, after all!

A hapless Spitfire that was tore up mercilessly by Ascout gets off some final shots - that's either him or Combat back there in the smokin' P-47.....

Combat just took a lickin' and dammit, is still tickin'!

Midairs are always best viewed from afar.....

First game was taken by allies......and dangit, my cable modem connection puked out in the middle of the second game, axis coulda made a comeback, ARRGGG!

S! to all who flew, was fun!

#5: Re: Game on! Author: Combat PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:05 pm
    ----
Was a good time while it lasted! Really some great flying! Stoopy kicking some serious arse in that 190! And StepCHild I must admit for the short time I flew with ya it was obvious you casn hadle yourself in the 109's!

Man it was a while since sitting in that P38 but sure was fun! As for the P47... I LOVE BIG JUGS! (.)(.) lol

-> CFS3