Just so's you all know...!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Just so's you all know...! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:47 pm
    ----
"National RedSkwirrell Week" is nearly upon us

They’re agile, cute and furry, and we’re nuts about them! Red squirrels are one of the most loved animals in the UK.

With their distinctive russet fur, tufted ears and twitching tail, a red squirrel is always a captivating sight in the forests of the UK.

See?
Ya sob's!
I tole y'all; I iz CUTEST!

Cool

#2: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:00 pm
    ----
And especially captivating to the foxes. Wink

#3: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:02 pm
    ----
Me thinks it's now really getting time that I pull out my 30mm's to oil and clean 'm up ready for action, that tree rat is getting "A Bloody
Nuisance" round here.

Twisted Evil

#4: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:09 am
    ----
*cleanin up M1 Garands for the great rodent hunt*

#5: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:04 am
    ----
Yer all jellyous

#6: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:57 am
    ----
For skwirrels, I like to use a nice little .22 caliber clip fed rifle with a scope; 1 bullet through the head will do it. (also leaves a good bit of meat for the BAR-B-QUE..hehehe)

Wolfe ~S~ Mr. Green

(goes good with beer too!)

Oh! And for you pie lovers:

#7: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:16 am
    ----
LMAO! nice pie wolfe!

#8: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:47 pm
    ----
OH !! Skiwwel pye !!

Goodies !!

fled
Cool

#9: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:18 pm
    ----
i personally sway in favour of the blowgun as it rarely kills outright, nothing beats seeing a squirrel leaping around w a 6in dart hangin outa it lol....... www.geocities.com/blow...lowgun.jpg
i got me a cool 4ft version in the usa a few yrs back , great fun i must admit......

#10: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:21 pm
    ----

great find Ban !!

fled
Laughing

#11: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:43 pm
    ----
Wolfe, that pie looks good, I'll have to get the recipe. Mmmm Tree rat pie, sounds yummy!!!!! Good thing that fuzzy thing sticking out of the middle is only for decoration.

#12: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:25 am
    ----
Yeah, now ya'all know my j/s isn't workin' yer all braaaaaaaaaave.

Razz

Wink

#13: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:18 pm
    ----
Need me to send ya one?

#14: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:41 pm
    ----
Nope, I need to configure my system for XP instead of this demm Vista virus.
Then I need all my old stick macros off my old drive and I'm awayyyyyyyyyy.
It will take some time though.
I notice nobody's going to WGC any more so I'm guessing there's no urgency.
lolol

#15: Re: Just so's you all know...! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:53 pm
    ----
i just dont think theres the intrest in CFS anymore shades. but thats my opinion.

-> Officer's Club