Hey Bob Smart
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Hey Bob Smart Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:06 pm
    ----
Hi Bob

what about this for the Aberdeen branch of the CIA and anyone else who might like it Razz

Jeff Lewis

Last edited by piney on Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:36 pm
    ----
I LIKE IT!!!

Of course I would like an M6 instead of the Tiger on it (Actually much rarer) but I'm biased that way

I'll print it off and take it up with me this Saturday.

Oh yea -
Aberdeen Tours This Saturday

#3: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:40 pm
    ----
By the way for us Motto challanged folks what does the Motto mean. I think I get BELLUM is war and APPARATUS is equipment but what is RESERVO (AT first I thought the first character was a P and it meant Preserve (or save)

#4: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:56 pm
    ----
preserving war machines Cool

Jeff Lewis

#5: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:00 pm
    ----
Can we put a little star in the appropriate place on the MD map?

#6: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:02 pm
    ----
Hey Bob
check your email I will send you a larger version approx 8 inch

Jeff Lewis

#7: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:03 pm
    ----
Okay I'll check a few real maps and see what I can do Smile

Jeff Lewis

#8: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:06 pm
    ----
On the left shoulder of that inlet at the top of the Cheseapeake (I'll circle it at home tonight if you haven't figured it by then)

#9: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:46 pm
    ----
ok done Mr. Green

check above it has been changed

Jeff Lewis

#10: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:10 pm
    ----
Looks Good! (Do I ask for the background to be the Maryland Flag Pattern instead of plain white next) Rolling Eyes Mr. Green

#11: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:16 pm
    ----
boy some people are never satified Mr. Green

actually that was my original concept but I though it might be to busy looking I'll see what I can do Smile

Jeff Lewis

#12: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:58 am
    ----
ok Bob

your really getting spoiled, that was a little bit of a pain in the south end of a north bound mule, so you can owe me a soda the next time we both hit a fast food joint Mr. Green

watch your email I made you six different sizes Razz

Jeff Lewis

#13: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:09 am
    ----
AIIIEEE! My Eyes! Shocked

#14: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:31 am
    ----
Hi Bob! Hi Folks!

I have to agree with Doug! The flag is a bit much! Shocked

Nice job Jeff!
Sgt, Scouts out!

#15: Re: Hey Bob Smart Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:31 am
    ----
Yeah, I think the Maryland flag might be a bit much... IMO, the Maryland outline is fine and the Tiger should be replaced by... what else, a Sherman... At least until the Tiger comes back... Or maybe the current design is evocative of hoping/waiting for its return...

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board