New book on the IDF M50/M51: Lioness & Lion of the Line
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: New book on the IDF M50/M51: Lioness & Lion of the Line Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:49 am
    ----
I was asked by Robert Manasherob to post this for him:

Dear friends and modelers,
I am happy to say that at last the book has crossed the Golden Gate and landed on the shores of California. The waiting of thousands of IDF modeler
and enthusiasts is over now. New Era in IDF books.

80 pages, 32 in color.
320 B&W and color photos. Full scale drawings, dozens of unique and
unpublished photos, unique markings, detailed color profiles, crew
photos, in action photos, interior photos and walk around photos.
Thanks
Robert Manasherob
SabIngaMartin

The book will be available in 10 days or so. Currently, I'm the dealer for North America and am taking pre-orders for it. The retail is $35.00 plus shipping.

For other countries, the dealers are as follows:

U.K.: Aviation and Military Book Centre

The Netherlands: JW de Boer modelbouw www.jwdeboer.nl/

Europe: TUTTOSTORIA of Italy

#2: Re: New book on the IDF M50/M51: Lioness & Lion of the Line Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:56 am
    ----
Looks interesting, Chris...thanks for the "heads up".

#3: Re: New book on the IDF M50/M51: Lioness & Lion of the Line Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:16 pm
    ----
Chris, mine came in today. Thanks for handling this for me.!

Now, as for the book...one word: WOW! Lot of detail on this series of Shermans. Should keep detailers busy, hmm lets say, a hunnert years!

#4: Re: New book on the IDF M50/M51: Lioness & Lion of the Line Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:24 pm
    ----
- Tanklord
Chris, mine came in today. Thanks for handling this for me.!

Great! I'm glad you like it!

- Tanklord
Now, as for the book...one word: WOW! Lot of detail on this series of Shermans. Should keep detailers busy, hmm lets say, a hunnert years!

This is only the beginning. 9 more Sherman volumes are planned plus volumes on Israeli half-tracks. The next 2 Sherman volumes with be out sometime in the next several months. I'll keep you guys posted.

#5: Re: New book on the IDF M50/M51: Lioness & Lion of the Line Author: Vivman PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:44 am
    ----
Any sources/distributors in the U.S. ?

#6: Re: New book on the IDF M50/M51: Lioness & Lion of the Line Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:14 am
    ----
- Vivman

I'm the primary North American retailer/distributor. You can purchase the book through my website: Toadman's Tank Pictures.

#7: Re: New book on the IDF M50/M51: Lioness & Lion of the Line Author: Vivman PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:39 pm
    ----
- toadmanstankpictures
- Vivman

I'm the primary North American retailer/distributor. You can purchase the book through my website: Toadman's Tank Pictures.

Thanks Toadman! I just placed my order. I am looking forward to it and to future volumes.

-> AFV News Discussion Board