CFS3 Server Down
-> CFS3

#1: CFS3 Server Down Author: Hammer_Of_THor PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:43 am
    ----
What's up with the multiplayer server? I contacted MicroS**t and they said the server was down for maintenance. You would think a company like MS fould fix a server is less than 3 weeks. I suspect they have screwed us again and dropped support for the game.

#2: Re: CFS3 Server Down Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:19 am
    ----
Well that's no good......personaly I hadn't know this since I upgraded my vid drivers about the same time (3 weeks ago) and didn't get around to reconfig my CFS3 to work with 'em until just last night.

Hopefully the delay just means someone is arguing with a bean-counter that the old 80486-based server is worth the ten dollars to fix. Just be glad they're not using the new "GameSpy" approach like they are for FSX, becuase that's a highly annoying way to go I tell ya!

Thanks for poppin' in (first beer's on me now since you posted in 'my' forum ) and let us know if ya hear anything else OK?

P.S. Last I saw, MP was still dyin' down a bit but did it at least start picking up a little bit now that the cold weather is back and more good ol' pilots are back indoors some more? Action always seems to heat up in winter....

#3: Re: CFS3 Server Down Author: JG300-WILLIFOCK PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:24 am
    ----
This is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Boss. Finally found time to play!!
The playin field is gone.

P.S. Merry Xmas

#4: Re: CFS3 Server Down Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:30 pm
    ----
Merry Xmas to you too Willy, always damn fine to see ya!!!!

well, word is that hopefully in early Jan things wil be runnin' again.

Until then, well, forces the old hand to look once more toward IL2 series. Fer cryin' out loud, the whole IL2 1946 collection is like, 19 bucks...and I say who am I to fly in the face of what appears to be destiny....know'm'sayin'?

-> CFS3