Old Models for Disposal/Sale
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Old Models for Disposal/Sale Author: buglerbilly PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:17 am
    ----
I know some of you guys may be interested or can provide advice where my friend should go, but he has raised this query with me..........

I have 32 one thirtyfifth scale (modern i.e post 60's) armour models, still intact in their boxes plus some verlinden modification kits and equipment, materials, figures kits.

I also have a couple of aircraft kits, in their original boxes, which are more than forty years old.

Where and how would be the bestplace to sell them - excluding the obvious e-bay.

I also have the boxes for the kits i have built and the plans to match - do they have any value for enthusiasts

Your advice is most welcome

I've asked him for a list of the models/types that he has and will post when/if he provides such............ Wink

Regards,

BUG

#2: Re: Old Models for Disposal/Sale Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:49 pm
    ----
he might want to sell them on Ebay

#3: Re: Old Models for Disposal/Sale Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:45 pm
    ----
Do you have a list?

#4: Re: Old Models for Disposal/Sale Author: buglerbilly PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:06 am
    ----
Not yet.............I'll let y'all know once I have it............ Wink

Regards

BUG

-> AFV News Discussion Board