Has the ole spirit been re-kindled?
-> 401RCAF Public Forum

#1: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:46 pm
    ----
I reckon it just might have

Been a week of catching up with the old crowd and I gotta say it was like we just spoke yesterday lol

Great to get on JOPS with Kitty and Homey last night. Need more Wink

C'mon down Sly take a break from them heavy metal trains mate, you know you want to lol

We gotta somehow complete the set and hunt down Ace and Steveo... Volunteers 1 pace back

#2: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:08 pm
    ----
Good games...
Nice playing with you not forgetting Homey Smile

Would be good to get back into a regular type slot again.
(not to mention the spandex flying suit)

Does this mean I gotta go buy a new jostick Shocked

#3: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:39 pm
    ----
- Kitform
Good games...
(not to mention the spandex flying suit)

Does this mean I gotta go buy a new jostick Shocked

Sounds like it Kit Laughing Wink

fled
Cool

#4: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:19 pm
    ----
It was great to do some gaming again with ya'll!!! I can't wait for some more Mr. Green so just let me know when and I'll try my hardest to be there Surprised . Life is so busy here in the warm south....lol...seems there is always something going on here unlike living in the cold mountains of Virginia. I have a 10 hour deep sea fishing trip this Saturday so I probably will no feel up to a hard night of JOPS that night......hmmm then again...lol just let me know!

#5: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:05 pm
    ----
Will be sure to give you the bugle horn Homey. Hey btw have a great fishing trip this coming weekend, sounds like your cooking supper sunday with your catch ?? Mr. Green

All points bulletin for Hammer, c'min Hammer your time is up, we need you, your country needs you... we got gun turrets with your name on em in some bomber racing tonight Cool

#6: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:04 pm
    ----
-S-

Maby they could call me on the phone..?..oh ya, that....

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#7: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:53 pm
    ----
errrrr wassup guys !

missed a mini reunion I see...

Ok stay sober and keep lookin... I got it now Smile

Sly

#8: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:18 am
    ----
wow...great to see almost all of the old crew here..Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday nights are good for me between 5 and 7pm Eastern, probably later on Friday's.....looking forward to talkin to all of you at once again.

And Homey...shaadup about the warm south, I am so F!@#~$n fed up with the F#@!#$n umpteen F#@!@$n feet of snow we have here now, I just may take offence to you saying that.lol Mr. Green

here is a pic of what the last snow storm left at my house this past Sunday, the lower snow to the right was over 2 feet high.

#9: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:49 am
    ----
OI Hit, maybe get yerself a new tag

Captain IGLO

Laughing rotflmao Laughing

Wink

#10: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:31 am
    ----
-S-

Sorry I missed too, will try again. Is that all you got Hit..? you should see Barrie. The snow is higher than the cars. Only snows up here on days that end with " Y ".

#11: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:37 pm
    ----
Sorry about that Hitman Shocked ..but I don't miss them days of shovel'n that cold white stuff!! Now it is hot white sand for me Mr. Green !

#12: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:00 am
    ----
No prob bud..it's good to see ya again, give Ms Homey a hug for me.

#13: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:22 am
    ----
Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww Hit...lol

I remember some Chicago winters like that though... Wink

#14: Re: Has the ole spirit been re-kindled? Author: paultim374 PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:41 am
    ----
Hey btw have a great fishing trip this coming weekend, sounds like your cooking supper sunday with your catch ?

-> 401RCAF Public Forum