built to scale?
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: built to scale? Author: blair PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:35 am
    ----
www.mlive.com/news/ind..._here.html

Kinda cool but if you're going to go to that much trouble...get it right

#2: Re: built to scale? Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:57 am
    ----
- blair
http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/04/post_moto_kid_death_story_here.html

Kinda cool but if you're going to go to that much trouble...get it right

And please, the "420" tactical number is pretty lame!

Last edited by Rikard_Hufschmied on Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: built to scale? Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:30 am
    ----
He may find the police in Maryland a little less forgiving it he trys to drive it in Annapolis. Being 50 miles from Washington DC makes them more than a little unforgiving of 'eccentricities' Mr. Green

#4: Re: built to scale? Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:36 pm
    ----
I believe the word 'scale' (or even replica) should not be used in the same sentence when describing this project.

At best, it does look like a tank, so the number on the turret fits. Pretty nice little build, but not close to scale at all.

#5: Re: built to scale? Author: wgtacticalLocation: Carrollton, Georgia PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:24 pm
    ----
Considering most young men his age, this is quite impressive. As most others seem happy with getting a new tattoo, piercing or a pretty rubber band for their pony tail. Razz Now that I mentioned it, I personally know some grown men that never got out of that stage...and quite frankly, I doubt could hold this kid a light either Cool

#6: Re: built to scale? Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:25 pm
    ----
Very cool! but agreed.....Calling this tank a replica is pure blasphemy.

#7: Re: built to scale? Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:45 pm
    ----
"420" is a code-name for marijuana. Coincidence?

www.concept420.com/what-is-420.htm

-> AFV News Discussion Board