The REAL (but still virtual) JG300 Pigsty!!!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: The REAL (but still virtual) JG300 Pigsty!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:09 pm
    ----
...for FS9 That Is!!!!

Thanks, more thanks, and infinity *** THANKS *** to the mighty & talented JG300-Ascout for the hours he spent in creating this!!!!

The 'pigsty', once a mythical place wherein all Fightin' Swine of the JG300 gather, is now a for-real destination and yup, you can indeed go there right now and grunt around with your favorite Hawgs.... because the absolute must-haven'est, coolest most awesomely bij'jin scenery for FS9 is now available for download at this incredibly meaningful link right 'char:

216.176.86.154/jg300/J...PigSty.zip

If you've been reading the forum, you've seen the awesome teaser shots, and man, there's plenty more where that came from, and plenty more that will no doubt be posted......so for now, and to leave the excitement of discovery up to each of ya's, here's just a coupla shots of it....because you need to check it out for yourselves rather than drool over it here!

SUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Tue May 30, 2006 10:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2: Re: The JG300 Pigsty is REAL!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:43 pm
    ----
You fellers keep an eye on the steam plant and lemme' know if it's workin' for ya'!

#3: Re: The JG300 Pigsty is REAL!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:45 pm
    ----
Re-installed from the final release version, and happy to report all is working as advertised....tell them Anomaly Airways contractors they did a BANG-UP job!!!

I'll be in the office if ya needs me....somethin tells me when the bill for this comes in, we might be a leeeetle short on payroll.....I think a few raids on surrounding islands may be in order.....

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Tue May 30, 2006 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: The JG300 Pigsty is REAL!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:26 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Re-installed from the final release version, and happy to report all is working as advertised....tell them Anomaly Airways contractors they did a BANG-UP job!!!

I'll be in the office if ya needs me....somethin tells me when the bill for this comes in, we might be a leeeetle short on payroll.....I think a few raids on surrounding islands may be in order.....

Let the Battle Cry be: "Woe to the Sucia Islanders!, may the sewers choke with the blood of the occupiers! The stomachs of the Blakelyians will roast in the eternal fires of hell and crows will pluck the eyes from their mothers!"

#5: Re: The JG300 Pigsty is REAL!!! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:13 pm
    ----
Just to let ya know Bullet has found the Pig Pen. I did notice that EXOS has escaped and is over by the Molson stash.
The ladies and I are going flying.............CYA soon boys

#6: Re: The JG300 Pigsty is REAL!!! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:22 pm
    ----
Well I'll try again.......... Confused

#7: Re: The JG300 Pigsty is REAL!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:50 pm
    ----
HEY! GET OFF MY GRASS, I JUST SEEDED THAT AREA!!!!

#8: Re: The JG300 Pigsty is REAL!!! Author: TorquemadaLocation: In Confession...waiting!!!! PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:10 pm
    ----
May I submit my congratulations on a MOST excellent scenerie! Sr. Ascout, you have redeemed yourself - partially of course - for the incident at St. Alfonzo's Pancake Breakfast where we last parted ways, and which we may discuss later. Perhaps this will decrease the whippings at our next "session", although knowing your habits, Increasing them may be just reward.

I have taken the liberty to also inquire as to the state of the mystical steam-generation device and as you can see, ethers do indeed come forth. At first I had thought a large Incense burner had been installed!

#9: Re: The JG300 Pigsty is REAL!!! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:11 pm
    ----

Ok Ok....Didn't want the ladies to walk to far.......So the ladies and I went flying and after touring the area and other things.... Mr. Green ,we spotted this DC-3 just flying around in our area...So we threatened to do what pigs do naturally Twisted Evil ...and told them to land. I think this could be the mother load of Strawberries........ Cool

#10: Re: The JG300 Pigsty is REAL!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:33 am
    ----
LOL Bullet.....

Nice paint Torq...:D

#11: Re: The JG300 Pigsty is REAL!!! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:04 pm
    ----

Hoppa and Bullet : " There ain't nooooo waaaaay in hell you're
gettin' us in that contraption ... where the hell are the wings
anyway ????? .... snort-hmmmmfffppphhh ... showoff ! "

#12: Re: The JG300 Pigsty is REAL!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:15 pm
    ----
Good Man...you found the outposted radar site and shack...with the staff! Laughing

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum