DC-3 For Sale
-> Officer's Club

#1: DC-3 For Sale Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:06 am
    ----
Any of you guys have a spare $88,000 laying around? If so then you can be the next owner of this proud bird:

Sale ends May 14th! Laughing

Ebay DC-3

#2: Re: DC-3 For Sale Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:41 am
    ----
Hey wouldn't that be cool painted up in Com Central colours Mr. Green

#3: Re: DC-3 For Sale Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:32 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_Jel
Hey wouldn't that be cool painted up in Com Central colours Mr. Green
...and coated in wool.
[:D]

#4: Re: DC-3 For Sale Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:13 am
    ----
LOL...the BEST of both worlds... Wink LOL

#5: Re: DC-3 For Sale Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:42 am
    ----
-S-

Will you take a check..?

Hammer...humm, cant find the smiles..?

#6: Re: DC-3 For Sale Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:57 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_Hammer
cant find the smiles

We're on "Doors to manual" at the moment.
(Bushy tried to burn the main smiley hangar down last night. ;))

Without the spaces,
: ) = Smile
; ) = Wink
: jump : =
: mrgreen : = Mr. Green
:bushysgirl: =

#7: Re: DC-3 For Sale Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:02 am
    ----
ROFL... I was wonderin' where that icon of 'daisy' went...

Don't worry, I know about the quick reply smiley's and have the code ready to put in and I'll get to that asap... Wink

-> Officer's Club