Statistics
-> Suggestion Box

#1: Statistics Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:34 pm
    ----
How about a table of top posters in the statistics section.. Smile

JG300-Stoopy..............4483
JG300-Ascout..............3150
Shades.......................3063
Doug_Kibbey..............2650
Roy_A_Lingle..............1573
bsmart........................1528
Kitform........................1428

#2: Re: Statistics Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:49 pm
    ----
and to what purpose if I may inquire my friend ?

I only have 3146 posts Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Statistics Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:20 pm
    ----
Just purely for statistical purposes. Smile

I got bored reading about lists of browsers and web visits.

Mine is not a complete list of members so you and others will be missing.

#4: Re: Statistics Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:33 pm
    ----
Hmmm, that shouldn't be hard to do. Would anyone else like to see those as well? Smile

#5: Re: Statistics Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:37 pm
    ----
Word of warning about this.
I just quit another forum because the members started taking post count too seriously and were spamming absolute rubbish just to be able to say they had the highest count.
Made the forum intolerable.
I expect everyone on the C-C forum is a little more mature but, just to pre-warn you, it can be a dangerous road to travel.
We've already had some members trying to suggest they might be cuter than me.

Last edited by Shades on Thu May 22, 2008 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

#6: Re: Statistics Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:17 pm
    ----
Valid point Shades.

Maybe we should have some statistics about who visits the statistics pages first. Shocked

#7: Re: Statistics Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:12 pm
    ----
or how many rodents are members (did I say that out loud)?

#8: Re: Statistics Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:06 am
    ----
- Shades

We've already had some members trying to suggest they might be cuter than me.

'Slicks hair back with lanolin to show off his natural sheen'...

#9: Re: Statistics Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:30 am
    ----
You'd need linoleum not lanolin, mate!

Razz

#10: Re: Statistics Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:20 am
    ----
Posts bashing Shades ought to count triple in the counting because he "saw her first" Laughing

#11: Re: Statistics Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:05 am
    ----
Yer not getting my vital statistics... no way jose Mr. Green

No need to reply Kit Wink

#12: Re: Statistics Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:02 am
    ----
Kit's tole me about you, I'll do it for him;
48"x102"x89"
'Pear flavoured' they call them Jellies.

An' the Rajin Cajun's just jealious coz he knows I seen his missus first.
Razz

-> Suggestion Box