Cargo trucks not aligning
-> FSX

#1: Cargo trucks not aligning Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:03 pm
    ----
The cargo truck, troley and conveyor belt truck do nnot align with the cargo doors, even if I turn the planes around the conveyor belt goes straight trough has this to do with acceleration or SP1? need ideas!?...

i270.photobucket.com/a...nXSPll.jpg

i270.photobucket.com/a...roblem.jpg

#2: Re: Cargo trucks not aligning Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:35 pm
    ----
I'm not sure but I suspect it would have to do with points in scenery placement. I'm also not sure if screen resolution would effect the alignment. Wink

#3: Re: Cargo trucks not aligning Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:48 pm
    ----
Shadow: Well if you look closely at the wheels of the trucks they are round in my case.Otherwise they're flat on the ground like puctured tyres. Someone posted a fix for this in Google and I fixed them through the .cfgs of each of the trucks.
Maybe there is something in this regard in the FSX.cfg,contact points for each of these vehicles. But I wouldn't know where to begging to look and what to change to what???

#4: Re: Cargo trucks not aligning Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:07 pm
    ----
YEP! Been there done that!

Well, make a backup of the cfg and start changing settings. My method is drastically change a setting and see what the 'difference' is. You never know, you may learn something new and if you hose it too bad, you can put the backup copy back in... Wink

#5: Re: Cargo trucks not aligning Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:37 am
    ----
This is where I am completely lost where would I find the settings for these trucks to align, in the trucks.cfg's or FSX.cfg.
This is too deep fro me.....

#6: Re: Cargo trucks not aligning Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:28 am
    ----
Decided to leave it as is; Sorry I couldn't do more research on the matter, but this is noman's land to me...

-> FSX