Stoop's Big Red Rocket...
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Stoop's Big Red Rocket... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:44 pm
    ----
Well I couldn't help but try my hand at an actual full vid. after collecting and weeding thru GOBS of CFS3 footage in online MP and some other sources as well (don't wanna give nuthin away here). This is nowhere near as poignant and excellent as Hoppa's latest creation.....and them {92} guys know how this is done too.....but, it's not a competition I believe and hey, if you like lots of gun-camera-flavored exploits, this should cover ya!

It sez everything I wanna say about my beautiful FW190 and I'm happy with it, and if you have time to download and view I hope you are to!

Called it "Big Red Rocket" for reasons that'll be obvious.....24MB download ZIP (sorry but this stuff gets big fast - get some coffee!!)
216.176.86.154/jg300/V...Rocket.zip

#2: Re: Stoop's Big Red Rocket... Author: FireStormLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:44 pm
    ----
Well... I liked it that big red FW and where the video and audio matches..that's something else.. like the shootin' (.18 & .48 sec.) and the hits (1.06) and the cooler parts (1.55 & 2.14) not to mention the end....thats IMHO and critique.. thx stoopy! (my top five)

#3: Re: Stoop's Big Red Rocket... Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:23 pm
    ----
RIGHT ON !!!!!!!!,,,,,,,some pretty serious shootins' goin on there for sure,,,,I enjoyed that immensly Stoopy!!!!!!.....by the way,,,,can you set me up with the link to that 190 for FS9 please??,,,,I dont have me that guy yet.....well,,,,I think we are most definitly gettin this filming thing down,,,,justabout time to get on that big one project soon huh?

#4: Re: Stoop's Big Red Rocket... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:31 pm
    ----
COOL! Feedback! I was wondering if anyone downloaded it or not...thanks for the input, Firestorm, I'm very happy you liked it, and...top 5??? really? I'm honored!

And yup Hoppa, thank you as well. I had much more gun cam footage and to be honest (not bragging) a much much much higher percentage of it was "on target".....but not having my occasional mistakes in there would go against the "stoopy" theory of operation and image.

It was a lotta fun to make and the tune drove it more than anything, I was going through some CD's and put that one on and it came to me and wouldn't leave my head alone until it was finito.

I'm on travel in TX right now Hoppa but as soon as I get back I'll look up and send you the link - but, if I recall correctly, search Avsim or fsfreeware.com for FW190 and you'lll run across it - it's like a six or eight-pack, and the red-trimmed one is one I touched up. Can send you the texture file too. Actually, still doing some work on one that will look exactly like the CFS3 version.

#5: Re: Stoop's Big Red Rocket... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:25 pm
    ----
HooEeeee!!! That was HOT! Good sync with the music, as was mentioned...

As has also been mentioned, I don't want you hangin' out with Gretchen unsupervised when I'm not there. Don't let it happen again....

Great video!

#6: Re: Stoop's Big Red Rocket... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:28 pm
    ----
Ooooo! Cool! Dude I am glad ya liked it!

I didn't know if you had seen it yet or not, it's kinda hard, becase the file is so big, and slow to download, so not a lot of people will take the time or disk space to download.....so you don't expect much in the way of responses, but still don't know if your buds have seen it or not, and maybe they did but it wasnt their cuppa tea and their not saying anything to be nice.....and then ya don't wanna grovel and say "hey man you should watch this you shoud see it no man like you really really should...".

Well what I means is, thanks and I'm tickled piglet-pink that ya liked it bud!

Oh......hey man, you can tell me the rules about Gretchen all you want, but the problem might be you gotta tell HER too, you know. Who am I to leave a nice young maiden un-obliged? That wouldn't be very gentlemanly at all.....:D

#7: Re: Stoop's Big Red Rocket... Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:49 pm
    ----

AWESOME video Stoopy ! You guys gotta teach me how to make one of those .... I got an awesome collection of FS9 a/c now ...my hanger floweth over ..... be cool to make a video with some of my babies ! Laughing

p.s. - Awww man ...... you mean Gretchen's been seeing you guys too ?????? Oh well ....... hey, don't ya just love the way she squeals ?? Cool

#8: Re: Stoop's Big Red Rocket... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:27 am
    ----
Yo Lurps!

Check the movie thread in prvate forum....all details revealed, let us know what might be missing....

Gretchen's just doing what comes natural to a lusty pigsty gal.....wouldn't want her any other way!

#9: Re: Stoop's Big Red Rocket... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:35 am
    ----
Great job Stoopy!! Finally had a chance to watch it... Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum