Downed pilot
-> Squad Forums!

#1: Downed pilot Author: HF_Hollywood PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:22 pm
    ----
~S~ Comm Central pilots,

The Hellfighter squadron has lost another pilot. His Handle is HF_CSM or as we called him "TOP". He is HF_5's ,the owner of our squad, Father, WWII vet, Good friend to all us virtual pilots. He has not done much flying in the last few years, because his health was failing. He will be missed. If you would like to send your condolences mail them to me and i will forward them to HF_5 and his family. thank you for your thoughts.

HF_Hollywood

Email address is

Mever55 @ yahoo.com

#2: Re: Downed pilot Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 pm
    ----
I'm really sorry to hear this tidings, I remember in the cfs1 days to have some fierce exchanges of lead with him in the virtual skyes.

Please pass on our sincerest feelings to his family and friends

Blue Skyes and fair winds HF_5 !

#3: Re: Downed pilot Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:02 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
I'm really sorry to hear this tidings, I remember in the cfs1 days to have some fierce exchanges of lead with him in the virtual skyes.

Please pass on our sincerest feelings to his family and friends

Blue Skyes and fair winds HF_5 !

Ditto and I've met and flown with '5' many times. PLEASE tell him how much we wish him well.

#4: Re: Downed pilot Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:29 am
    ----
~S~
Condolences from 607 Sqdn EURO Group.

#5: Re: Downed pilot Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:51 am
    ----
S!

Always sad to hear of news like this, condolences and thoughts to his closest and dearest.

#6: Re: Downed pilot Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:45 pm
    ----
Hey Hollywood..please pass on my condolences to HF_5 and his family.

#7: Re: Downed pilot Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:50 pm
    ----
Some more about Top...

Ralph was, if I remember correctly, a WWII UDT, a private pilot, acrobatic pilot, father of HF_Palmer and HF_5, and a rock we all could lean on...

Not many like him for sure, original...

In the Hell Fighters he was "HF_CSM, the Ole man" and no went against him. (well maybe 5 once in while...)

I will never forget the sound of his voice on RW...

Roger...

okay...

-> Squad Forums!