Piney's a happy camper
-> Officer's Club

#1: Piney's a happy camper Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:22 am
    ----

Piney

#2: Re: Piney's a happy camper Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:23 pm
    ----
Skwirrell toothpick

#3: Re: Piney's a happy camper Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:27 pm
    ----
Jees Piney, try shooting that at the skwerrel, and you will blow the heck out of the tree. Did you buy that to hunt tanks? The tree rat won't be able to hide from that little pop gun. Gun that sized must have an effective range of "sight"!

#4: Re: Piney's a happy camper Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:44 pm
    ----
not actually my toy, not allowed in NJ. It's a 20 MM antitank rifle for the really Big skwirrels here in the Pines Laughing

here is a picture of one of my decoys
Laughing

Piney

#5: Re: Piney's a happy camper Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:57 pm
    ----
That decoy would be great for target practice.

#6: Re: Piney's a happy camper Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:07 pm
    ----
just to provoke thought it's a Lahti P-39 20mm Anti-Tank Rifle that fires 2,300 grain solid tungsten projectiles. Here is a photo of a loaded clip for size comparison

good skwirrel medicine

Piney

#7: Re: Piney's a happy camper Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:35 pm
    ----
It's just criminal the way prices for this kind of thing have risen in recent years. Laughing

#8: Re: Piney's a happy camper Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 pm
    ----
Like I said, maximum effective range, "how far can you see?"

#9: Re: Piney's a happy camper Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:49 am
    ----
Don't you think it's a bit on the "Light" side ? Razz

btw looks grand your new avatar piney Cool

-> Officer's Club