The Manolo says....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Re: The Manolo says.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:50 am
    ----
Hmmmm. Well, thanks there, Manolo.

I'll run it by the piggies....but a squads private forum is their one and only inner sanctum, you understand. Hallowed ground and all that. We appreciate guests and friends and whatnot, but it's a unusual to give non-pigs access. Largely because most people can't take the smell in there anyways!

#2: Re: The Manolo says.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:33 pm
    ----
Yo, Manolo dude.....

Question for ya. Eh, whaddaya fly anyway? CFS3? FS9? PF? IL2? or do you fly at all? Or do groundpounders? Or uhh, what?

Understand, we get regular requests for people to join up, and we're not actively like 'recruiting' at the moment. Invitiation-only kinda deal, been that way for a while. Not that we mind affiliations, friends, or visitors. But having a non-pilot in the pigsty is a little unprecedented, you see?

The normally surly and battle-hardened swines adapt better to you when they smell the scent of engine oil, hydraulic fluid & hopefully a little cordite on your duds.

#3: Re: The Manolo says.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:01 pm
    ----
Well, lets see...hittin all the right buttons there for sure. FS9, CFS3, Axis stuff, P-38's, Helo's, STOL, all good things.

Just be warned....we like our mud like we like our women.....warm, soft, cushy and a little on the filthy side! So I wouldn't recommend wearing your best pair of shoes unless you've got plenty of spare neckties to polish 'em up with afterwards!

#4: Re: The Manolo says.... Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:13 pm
    ----
I have to woner if Manolo watches that series called Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. He lives for the runway and all, I would imagine that he Tivos that series and screams with utter delight when the makeover is complete.

#5: Re: The Manolo says.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:22 pm
    ----
Well, if we had a member named Spanish Lady that was a dude, and he was actually OK, just used that name to honor his gorgeous wife, well what the hell, right?

#6: Re: The Manolo says.... Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:10 pm
    ----
Largely because most people can't take the smell in there anyways!

I believe it.

#7: Re: The Manolo says.... Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:37 pm
    ----
Yeeesh,I think we otta intoduce him to Gringo

#8: Re: The Manolo says.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:58 pm
    ----
Sounds like it must be a bummer there, Manolo, I guess?

#9: Re: The Manolo says.... Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:02 am
    ----
I have to agree with THE Manolo on one point .... THE Lurps says
that for a thirty-nine year old woman ... Nicole Kidman is HOT HOT HOT !
Tom Cruise musta been walking through the mushroom patch when he let her slip away .... dumb dude ..... dumb ....... Rolling Eyes
Then again ... what is it they say .. one mans loss is another mans gain ...
one mans pleasure is another mans pain .... Crying or Very sad

Manolo dude .... ya wanna make a fashion statement in the pigsty ????
Forget the designer shoes and look into a good NASCAR T-shirt with a good quality pair of Brahma work boots ....... Mr. Green

p.s.- Dickies insulated cover-alls would make an excellent accoutrement to the above suggestions .... just my personal opinion anyway .....snort ! Mr. Green

#10: Re: The Manolo says.... Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:38 pm
    ----
- JG300-Lurps
Forget the designer shoes and look into a good NASCAR T-shirt with a good quality pair of Brahma work boots ....... Mr. Green

Nascar, Feb 20th, Daytona, can't wait... Mr. Green

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum