154: Photo Gallery
155: Community Forums
156: Photo Gallery

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
TC's Corner...revisited. :: Archived
A general meeting place for all pilots!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Post new topic    Revive this topic    Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index ›  Officer's Club

Topic Archived View previous topic :: View next topic  
A1Trigger_Happy
Power User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:04 am
Post subject: Re: TC

AHEM bushy time for another addition of TCs Corner dont ya think
Red_Baroness
Power User

Location: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:19 am

ya. It is. I've read all of the rest. LOL.

I wish I knew where all the old Adler Squad stuff went to. That was some funny stuff.

Janitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:26 am

Yep, it is... Wink Keep your eyes peeled, I think one is coming this weekend..:D
A1Trigger_Happy
Power User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:30 pm

better be bushy or else hehehe
PGTigercat
Power User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:26 pm
Post subject: Re: TC's Corner...revisited.

Yo!

Red_Baroness:

It's awsome to see a female into TC's Corner. I always knew that my dashing good looks and sauve personality would draw the babes.... but I never thought they read TC's Corner.

How would ya like a ride in a 63' Chevy Impala convertable painted Rainbow-mother-of-pearl ? I'll even break out the Aqua Velva for ya baby, and I'll wear my best imitation black polyester liesure suit. I might even show ya my wallet collection.

TC-
A1Trigger_Happy
Power User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:31 am

LMAO TC!
Red_Baroness
Power User

Location: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:17 am

Hrhrhrhr. I think Luft would have something to say about that. Muwhahahaa.

Make it a drag race with yer Impala versus my friend's 67 Ford Torino with a 429 cobra jet in it, and then I might take ya up on the offer. *grins evilly*

Power User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:00 pm

TC:

Just found this forum based on a note from Kitfox on our old PGHQ message board where he mentions that Com Central are hosting CFS1 games somehow.

Tell me, do you still have a taste for Aqua Velva?

Looking forward to being here.

Regards,
Lee
PS ... Tell BC I say hello and wish the little rascal well.
XcalibeR
Power User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:58 pm

Uh oh... The PG crowd is bouncing back again... Don't let Max or Vlad in here!

Xcaliber aka PG_Raptor

[TSF]Lt. Col. XcalibeR{5thF}
PG_Raptor
PG_Lee
Power User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:11 pm

Yes, PG Squad Members are located all over the world and are ruthless killers.

I'm proud to say I'm one of the worst of a bad lot.

Good to see ya Rap. Hope all is well with you and that your aviation studies are progressing as they should.

Cheers to all.

Lee
Shadow_Bshwackr
Janitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:01 am

TC's 14

Since the beginning of time…

Since this column has been Civilized and Refined, I shall no longer write these stupid and unnecessary works but rather offer today an in-depth discussion on the "Historical Advancement and Gradual Learning of the Species of Rookies." I know that a lecture of this type is not very entertaining, but next week I hope to offer for you "The Integral Feeding Habits of the Short-Lived Dodo." Anyways, let us begin…

From the Dawn of Time the noble Cave_Rookie has looked into the sky and saw flying creatures like the pterodactyl soaring ever so gracefully. The ever-imaginative Cave_Rookie thought to himself "Hmmm .... all I have to do is flap my arms really fast and I can soar with the pterodactyl!"
Then Cave_Rookie would climb on to the top of his cave, all the while Mrs. Cave_Rookie heckling to him that Rookies will never fly.
"Look, you stupid Cave_Rookie!" Mrs. Cave_Rookie would heckle. "Rookies will never fly!"
But Cave_Rookie had never listened to Mrs. Cave_Rookie before, so why start now? He climbed up to the top of his cave, ignoring the heckling, flapped his arms, and leaped.... and he flew all right ... he flew just like a brick and crashed in a festering heap on the jagged rocks below.

Thus Cave_Rookie became the first Kilt Rookie.

Thousands of years later we visit the humble marble palace of Egyptian_Rookie. He too has often pondered the magnificence of flight. He would spend hours watching the graceful Nile Swans soar high above the Pyramids. Egyptian_Rookie was much more advanced than the Cave_Rookie was. Egyptian_Rookie thought to himself "Hmmm.... if I could make wings out of the feathers of the graceful Nile Swan, tie them to my arms, and leap from the top of the Pyramid, I could soar like the great Nile Swans in the air!"
So Egyptian_Rookie worked for months piecing together his wings, all the while Mrs. Egyptian_Rookie heckling hi
"Look, you stupid Egyptian_Rookie!" Mrs. Egyptian_Rookie would heckle. "Rookies will never fly! And go gather your own Nile Swan feathers!"
But Egyptian_Rookie had never listened to Mrs. Egyptian_Rookie before, so why start now? After completing his 'Stock' Nile Swan wings, he made way for the nearest, tallest Pyramid and began to climb it, all the while Mrs. Egyptian_Rookie heckling him.
"Hey, you stupid Egyptian_Rookie!" she would heckle. "Carry your own bleeping-bleep-bleep' Stock' Nile Swan wings!"
But Egyptian_Rookie paid her no heed so why start now? When they reached the top he tied on his graceful 'Stock' Nile Swan wings to his arms and leapt from the Pyramid. He plummeted and crashed into a festering heap on the scorching desert sand below. Egyptian_Rookie became the second Kilt Rookie.

Hundreds of years later, we find Roman_Rookie, who was a step above Cave_Rookie and Egyptian_Rookie. Now Roman_Rookie had studied under Socrates, who said "Cheat not or be placed on the Pantheon of Shame" and also studied under Plato, who said "If one uses auto-follow, and another uses a mod, which one is at an advantage?" as well as studying under Aristotle who had said "Heck, be the host and boot the doofuses."
Roman_Rookie would often look into the skies above the Seven Hills of Rome and observe the Larks pleasantly lofting in the breeze. Then he would think to himself.... Hmm.... if I took my linen robes and cut up the cloth and took wooden sticks and had Mrs. Roman_Rookie sew the cloth over the sticks to make wings, and if I got a good running start, I too could pleasantly loft in the breeze over the Coliseum!"

So Roman_Rookie studied the anatomy of the Lark, the bone structure of the wings, and then made a detailed 'Stock' drawing for Mrs. Roman_Rookie to use in her sewing. Mrs. Roman_Rookie often would heckle her husband.
"Look, Caesar!" she would heckle. "I have swollen feet and 'buzzing' hands from sewing your 'Stock' Lark Wings! Rookies will never fly!"
But Roman_Rookie had never listened to his wife before, so why should he start now? He made Mrs. Roman_Rookie carry his 'Stock' Lark Wings up to the top of the Coliseum and there he prepared for flight. Quite a crowd had turned out that day and after the usual gladiators had ceased to chop each other to bits they looked on as Roman_Rookie donned his 'Stock' Lark Wings. Even Emperor Nero fiddling with his fiddle had turned out to watch the grand event. All the while Mrs. Roman_Rookie was heckling "Rookies will never fly!"

Roman_Rookie flapped his 'Stock' Lark Wings, and got a good running start. Suddenly the wind caught the frame of his primitive aerofoil, and thus he was lifted from his leaping-off point, but instead of going up Roman_Rookie went down fluttering and flailing into the Lion Pit...and well... we know what happened ... Roman_Rookie became the third Kilt Rookie.

Many centuries later, Leonardo_da_Rookie sat in his laboratory after inventing pizza, automatic bookshelves, and the non-burning toaster. After fiddling briefly with integral calculus, Leonardo_da_Rookie observed a hummingbird outside the window. How fast those hummingbirds’ wings flapped ... and POOF, Leonardo_da_Rookie got an inspired idea..."Hmm... If I used steam power, I to could go flying through the air just like the hummingbird".

With much heckling from Mrs. Leonardo_da_Rookie, our hero assembled a 'Stock' Steam Engine Flying Aerofoil that would propel the Rookie sitting in it to great heights and fame.
"Leonardo_da_Rookie what’s a matta you" heckled his wife. "I've spenda three weeks a-gluing your 'Stock' Steam Engine Flying Aerofoila together and you do-a nothing buta playa witha thosea sillya hummingbirds. Rookies will never fly" heckled our hero’s wife.
But, Leonardo_da_Rookie had never paid any attention to his wife before, so why start now? So Leonardo_da_Rookie and his heckling wife carrying his 'stock' Steam Engine Flying Aerofoil climbed to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. He fired up his 'Stock' Steam Engine Flying Aerofoil.
With many crowds gathering to observe him he boarded his able craft at the pinnacle of the Tower and had his wife hold it steady. His flapping, spinning contraption burst into motion but unfortunately the steam boiler exploded and his contraption of iron, wood, and wire plummeted to the bottom of the tower in a festering heap. Leonardo_da_Rookie became the fourth Kilt Rookie.

At last it was up to Orville and Wilbur Rookie, whose wives heckled them just as much as all the other poor sap rookies. Orville and Wilbur Rookie often observed the gliders and kites from their bicycle shop. They began to think.... "Hmmm ... if we took one of those gliders and mounted an engine on it and ran it from a rail, we might be able to fly like the gliders and kites!"
"Look, dears," they would explain softly to their wives. "We need money to make this almost doomed-to-failure 'Stock' Rookie Flyer so that we can become filthy rich and famous if it works."

But their wives only heckled them. "Don't sell the bike shop, you fools!" heckled their wives. "Besides, if God had intended us to fly, he would have given us wings!"

Orville and Wilbur Rookie had never listened to their wives before, so why should they start now? They carefully observe kites and gliders, while overseeing their wives in the construction of their 'Stock' Rookie Flyer. At last it is finished. Once their wives had completed the take-off ramp, the brothers boarded their craft.

"Look, you two idiots," their wives would heckle. "We have slaved for weeks building your stupid 'Stock' Rookie Flyer and we have swollen knees, bad backs, 'buzzing' hands, and can't find our shoes! Your flying machine will never work and we're out of money and now, there is a second bike shop in town called TC's Madman Bike Emporium."

Not to be discouraged, Orville and Wilbur Rookie fired up their 'Stock' Rookie Flyer, ran the engine up high, and sped down the ramp. Then up they flew, they had done it, and they were flying! After thousands of years and many kilt rookie attempts, the Rookies had finally achieved the very feat their wives had said was impossible! Flight! Up Orville and Wilbur Rookie soared, much to the dismay of their wives.

But then a strange noise was heard, and suddenly another Flying Machine swooped down upon them, a machine gun blazing!
"Muahahaha!" screamed the pilot of this strange new Flying Machine, which definitely was not Stock! "All flying Rookies need to be Kilt! I am Great-Grandpa TC, and I am the first Rookie Kilter!"

With one long, final burst from the machine gun the Great Grandpa TC blew the Stock Flying Machine into bits and it crashed into a festering heap. The Rookie Kilter Flying Machine then soared off, trailing a cloud of noxious green fumes.
So the dawn of flight for rookies has begun and so has the rein of terror from a madman from the sky...TC...hehe.

-TC

A1Trigger_Happy
Power User

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:05 pm

funny stuff mmm i smell the fresh ink on that story still
sweets
Power User

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:23 pm

Hi Marc Smile yes gr8 stuff I enjoy reading it
PGTigercat
Power User

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:49 pm

Yo!

Sweets, nice pic.....

Im happy you enjoy my moderately funny humor.

TC-
A1Trigger_Happy
Power User

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:10 pm

TC if yer humor got any funnier someone would bust a bladder laughin Wink
Post new topic    Revive this topic    Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index ›  Officer's Club
Page 4 of 8